Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English girls doing prostrate and HE  (Read 1082 times)

jace747

Looking for English girls doing prostrate massage with he in Nottingham. Any suggestions? Thanks

Offline Crazydave

Alex Wolfe gives an epic prostate massage - literally the best one I've ever had. And she'll suck your cock while she's doing it, so much better than a normal HE!

External Link/Members Only

I really must get back to see her more often.

Offline sireel

Searching AW specifying Nottingham, British and 'likes' prostate  massage brings up 43 results. Happy bum-fingering.
Only one on that list i've had one from is Masseuse Jess, who i can confirm did a good job, although the whole experience with her (and her mate) wasn't great.

Offline sireel

Alex Wolfe gives an epic prostate massage
On her profile next to prostate massage it says "PLEASE DOUCHE"... does she provide the actual equipment for this? Or is it just a euphemism for 'wash your arsehole'?

Offline PepeMAGA

On her profile next to prostate massage it says "PLEASE DOUCHE"... does she provide the actual equipment for this? Or is it just a euphemism for 'wash your arsehole'?
Good call

Offline Crazydave

I just gave it a good clean. She slipped on a rubber glove, lubed up and found my prostate straight away. She had to peel me off the ceiling when I came. She reckons she coudl make me cum without touching my cock at all. Been meaning to take her up on it, but I tend to have stubble all the time and only shave for special occasions, so it makes it difficult to come up with an excuse as to why I've suddenly shaved.

Offline PepeMAGA

I just gave it a good clean. She slipped on a rubber glove, lubed up and found my prostate straight away. She had to peel me off the ceiling when I came. She reckons she coudl make me cum without touching my cock at all. Been meaning to take her up on it, but I tend to have stubble all the time and only shave for special occasions, so it makes it difficult to come up with an excuse as to why I've suddenly shaved.
just saw that, bit of a showstopper for me.