Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Condom For A Punt?  (Read 2607 times)

Offline SunshineBoy

Is it normal practice for WG to say "bring your own condom" as she doesn't provide ???

External Link/Members Only

Couple of things come to mind, 1) how can she be sure the condom hasn't been tampered with, 2) chances that the hidden article could be found by her indoors prior to the meet and 3) if you only bring 1 and it busts is that punt over.... well for penny-tration anyways.

Will WG do anything to save money ?

Offline Nagilum

Is it normal practice for WG to say "bring your own condom" as she doesn't provide ???

Couple of things come to mind, 1) how can she be sure the condom hasn't been tampered with, 2) chances that the hidden article could be found by her indoors prior to the meet and 3) if you only bring 1 and it busts is that punt over.... well for penny-tration anyways.

It is not normal - sometimes they allow you to bring your own, provided they are in a sealed box.

1. She can't which is why it has to be sealed or they insist you use theirs.
2. ?
3. Nope, you just get another one an continue.  That is the risk with punting and it will probably happen.

Her excuse about different sizes is lazy, she is providing the service and part of that service is making sure she has the right tools for the job.  It's like walking into a cafe ordering a burger and being asked if you brought your own plate.

Offline Mr Sinister

Not a bad idea seeing as I've ran into problems in the past of WG's using cheap small sized rubbers.

Offline SunshineBoy

It's like walking into a cafe ordering a burger and being asked if you brought your own plate.

That made me laugh...It's exactly like that... and next thing they will be asking us to wank ourselves off !!
On the size thing I must have met WG's that just buy the big ones !

Thanks for the reply's guys - I thought it was such an odd thing and haven't come across it before.

Offline Razor Boy

I always take my own as I prefer Skyns condoms as they are latex free and super thin, but strong obviously.
never had any problems with WG's accepting this and on my punt last Friday was told that she could feel much more with this brand and really liked them .....it was the first time she had used them she said.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Why bother? Leave them in your wallet and they make a circular impression and the missus will see them.

Offline SunshineBoy

That's what I was getting at in point 2 of my post... I'd buy a box and hide them somewhere crap or summats, ready to be found by the other half (as I'm a one shot wonder so there would be 2 left  - err' do they still come in 3's !)

Offline Sonny Crockett

That's probably the best thing to do.

Biggerthanmost

I have for years always used my own. Magnum XL. Because in the words of one sweet Hungarian sexpot ' you are theek, like Red Bull can ' Thank you sweetie. And thanks for telling all your friends too!

They come in a sturdy, shiny gold wrapper and I have never known a girl refuse them. If they did, punts off. I won't use whatever they offer.

I've only had one refusal, but that was because of my size, not the condom. She was a slim size 6 girl though.

Offline madeinwales56

She does owo but doesn't swallow "due to health and safety". I think that might infringe my human rights.

vw

She does owo but doesn't swallow "due to health and safety".

Safest place is to swallow, stomach acids will destroy it !

Maybe wash it down with some piss

On a personal not, what a moose, would move on not my type at all.

Still-alive

Not a bad idea seeing as I've ran into problems in the past of WG's using cheap small sized rubbers.

I have run into the same problem, I'm not particularily long but I am thicker than average. I know one WG who has a variety of condoms and chooses one to fit the punter because she has had some split or come off in the past. I always take a large size condom with me then if the one the WG provides is too tight I can do something about it. I have never had a WG complain or be wary of my own condom, or insist that it comes out of a sealed box. As long as the foil is intact they are quite happy. If the WG insisted on her own condom being used I would just grin and bear it but none ever have.

Offline Roth

Fair enough a punter taking his own condoms cos of size issues, personal
preference etc - that's personal choice. :hi:  But a prossie who says she
doesn't provide condoms period is a just a
LAZY CUNT AND BEST AVOIDED IMHO.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Nagilum

I have for years always used my own. Magnum XL. Because in the words of one sweet Hungarian sexpot ' you are theek, like Red Bull can ' Thank you sweetie. And thanks for telling all your friends too!

They come in a sturdy, shiny gold wrapper and I have never known a girl refuse them. If they did, punts off. I won't use whatever they offer.

I've only had one refusal, but that was because of my size, not the condom. She was a slim size 6 girl though.

There are punters on this forum with bigger dicks than you. Now quit posting bollocks and contribute, nobody likes a brag.

Biggerthanmost

There are punters on this forum with bigger dicks than you. Now quit posting bollocks and contribute, nobody likes a brag.
I do not claim to have the biggest dick. But I, have confirmed from various sources that mine is indeed approximately 30% bigger than the average. Which is nice...

The magnum xl are a perfect fit too.

I decided to provide my own after a WG provided me with one condom so small I could only get it on half way and it split on the vinegar strokes. Not good.

Offline stevedave

Fair enough a punter taking his own condoms cos of size issues, personal
preference etc - that's personal choice. :hi:  But a prossie who says she
doesn't provide condoms period is a just a
LAZY CUNT AND BEST AVOIDED IMHO.  :dash: :dash:

Bang on.

For £100 an hour, you provide the fucking johnnies!

Offline Sonny Crockett

I once had a WG who rang me 20mins before our scheduled meet stating she had no condoms and was unable to pop to the shops as her car broke down. So she asked me to buy condoms. Which I did. When I arrived she knocked £10 off the amount I paid for the meet itself, to compensate for me buying condoms.

Offline the_exile

Id say very unusual for the girl not to provide condoms. Yes I've used my own before, but out of choice. A girl I used to see in Soho said she got hers at a sex workers' clinic, they were provided free.

Like someone said condoms are "tools of the trade", if I'm visiting a prostitute I am going to fuck her and expect to be able to do that safely.

Offline smiths

Yes some will. Condoms are the tools of a WGs trade so there is NO excuse not to have them.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Safest place is to swallow, stomach acids will destroy it !

Maybe wash it down with some piss.

You Sir, are the James Bond of punters.  :lol:

Offline Hungarian Lover

Hi, I always take several condoms of my own that I know will fit me always in a sealed packet,  never had  any problems or a girl refuse to use them so far. Given the price of a punt these days don't see a problem spending a few quid on a decent product. Have to say that some of the girls I've seen don't seem to have a clue about size and seem to think that one size fits all.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hi, I always take several condoms of my own that I know will fit me always in a sealed packet,  never had  any problems or a girl refuse to use them so far. Given the price of a punt these days don't see a problem spending a few quid on a decent product. Have to say that some of the girls I've seen don't seem to have a clue about size and seem to think that one size fits all.

Are you referring to the plastic wrap on the box or the individually sealed condom?
I know some (weird, sick fucks) can pierce the individually sealed wrapper, but surely that is noticeable, no?

Unless some dumb fuck is putting the condom on in the car and walking into the house/flat expecting the WG to be ok with that. i would have thought own condoms are ok - unless i'm missing something

Offline Sonny Crockett

Better to bring your own condom if you want a great punt.