Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lymphangiosclerosis - Anyone experienced?  (Read 1599 times)

Offline joe_lloyd99

Hey guys, self diagnosed ailment. Pretty much fits with the description given on the site below but I couldn't find anything on here and I wondered if anyone could offer me any advice.

External Link/Members Only

Never BB but thought it would be worth a check. STI tests came back negative today which is obviously great but then this lymph thing has gotten bigger so a little concerned. Started something with a civvy girl and she mentioned it so naturally she was a little worried...

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hey guys, self diagnosed ailment. Pretty much fits with the description given on the site below but I couldn't find anything on here and I wondered if anyone could offer me any advice.
FFS go and see a doctor to get a proper diagnosis.   :dash:

Offline joe_lloyd99

Yeah. I'm going to ring for an appointment and go tomorrow but was waiting for results to come back first. I'll report back what the Dr says.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Yeah. I'm going to ring for an appointment and go tomorrow but was waiting for results to come back first. I'll report back what the Dr says.
Far better to be sure what you have then ask if anyone has suffered from it, as it is you might get advice for something totally unrelated.

Offline standardpostage

Never heard of condition  :unknown:

Get well soon.

Offline Just forum

Had a similiar problem and came about after my 1st and only punt. Was a rub and tug,and at the time i put it down to the oil used. In fact it wasnt, then out it down to shower gels and being sensitive to them. Went doctors numerous times,and eventually told to goto sti clinic.
Popped along had numerous tests,all negstive after being asked some pretty personal questions. 15 minute wait and told all negative.  They put it down to ballonitis, and  was given a cream witch did help somewhat. Now its cleared i have realised it flairs whenever i eat wheat, ive have a wheat intolerance i.e gluten. Im fine now,but occasionally on weekends i let myself go,few largers maybe some sandwichs and yorkshire pudding on roast on sunday my body flairs up.
Im not saying you have a gluten intolerance,but for me thats whatit turns out what it ended up being. Now im gluten free 95% and the weekend i let.my hair down,but i soon stop  as the next day i get itchy bollox and bloat up and instop eating it.

Banned reason: Non contributing undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline joe_lloyd99

Very non committal from the Dr.

Sent me to GUM clinic despite all tests showing as negative.

Felt like a Dr prescribing anti depressants when someone goes to them with any sort of mental health issue.

Frustrating.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Very non committal from the Dr.

Sent me to GUM clinic despite all tests showing as negative.

Felt like a Dr prescribing anti depressants when someone goes to them with any sort of mental health issue.

Frustrating.

It can sometimes be very difficut diagonsing a problem and getting to the root cause in humans, remember we didnt come with a Diagonostic port and software like a car;)....

Offline lillythesavage

It can sometimes be very difficut diagonsing a problem and getting to the root cause in humans, remember we didnt come with a Diagonostic port and software like a car;)....

If only that were true, car manufacturers cannot usually diagnose faults on their own product  :D

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

If only that were true, car manufacturers cannot usually diagnose faults on their own product  :D

Now why did i expect you of all people to say that then;?....

Offline lillythesavage

Now why did i expect you of all people to say that then;?....

:lol:, it was a relevant subject this week, Peugeot failed to fix, well a Peugeot, a day of methodical checking and test driving, and a 30 quid ebay scanner, job done.

Every one should have a scanner, in 5 minutes you can delete fault codes, many never return, know what faults your car has before the garage rip you off, in many cases you can save yourself more than the cost the first time you use it.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

:lol:, it was a relevant subject this week, Peugeot failed to fix, well a Peugeot, a day of methodical checking and test driving, and a 30 quid ebay scanner, job done.

Every one should have a scanner, in 5 minutes you can delete fault codes, many never return, know what faults your car has before the garage rip you off, in many cases you can save yourself more than the cost the first time you use it.
What has this got to do with the medical condition the OP has.   :unknown:   (Rhetorical question BTW)

If you want to talk about cars do it in off topic

Offline lillythesavage

What has this got to do with the medical condition the OP has.   :unknown:   (Rhetorical question BTW)

If you want to talk about cars do it in off topic

Did not realize what thread it was, just replied, will wake up soon.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Did not realize what thread it was, just replied, will wake up soon.
You brought cars into it with reply #8 after a comment that diagnosing ailments is not easy for doctors.   :dash:

Offline lillythesavage

You brought cars into it with reply #8 after a comment that diagnosing ailments is not easy for doctors.   :dash:

:lol:, I must look at the thread properly before replying