Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Bukkake / Splash Bukkake - Potential First Timer  (Read 3248 times)

Offline mancsguy1975

Hi All,

Tempted to sign up for a british bukkake / splat bukkake party or similar.... there is a certain appeal of the prospect to covering a willing milf's face with my full load, and then that being repeated multiple times  :yahoo:

Anyone done a party and any tips / reviews for a potential first timer such as myself?

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline Buttons

Are you squeamish of friendly fire? Another blokes cum on you?

Some of these events are filmed. Is that an issue for you? You can wear a mask etc, but your missis (assuming you have one) would probably be able to recognise any tattoos or birth marks you might have.

Never done it myself, but there is plenty of good advice already on here around M to F ratio, guys that hog the girls etc etc

Offline PunterNumber69

This girl is looking for volunteers for her bukkake session External Link/Members Only

Offline Ghost89

Couldn’t do it myself. Be too worried about friendly fire. That and a load of other men trying to keep hard while it’s their turn. I bet it stinks in there too! Not my idea of fun. But good luck to you all the same!

Offline Stevelondon

Once again this is not something that would float my boat. Although I have been to plenty of sex parties. I'm not one for public play. (Was there socially, helping out etc)
But in this world of sex play. I can understand why people would find it appealing.
Hey...its all about fun and enjoyment after all.

Online MJ.spritzen

I went to one in 2017 with Jasmine Lau and Sexy Cleo. I loved it.

Reviewed here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178919.0

Offline Trotter671

I've been to a couple - years ago -UK AmateurFacials & GreedyGirlsParties. Ticked off the bucket list, thoroughly enjoyed - covering Holly Kiss face and Layla Pink's face was  a lot of fun :thumbsup: Not sure I would go to another - prefer 121 sessions these days.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kerosene

I've been to a few of the Splatbukkake ones. These are filmed, which doesn't bother me in itself, but I get the impression that a clip with ten guys spunking is twice as good as one with five guys and so these can end up being a bit of a sausage fest. The ratios here aren't necessarily in the punters' favour; I wouldn't be surprised at 10 to 1 here.

The ratios are better at Greedy Girls Parties (about 3 or 4 to 1, with 3 girls) - and I see these have started showing as well.

I guess it all depends what you're up for. There's always something to watch and if you're looking to spitroast someone, you won't need to jump through hoops in organising it for one of them to drop out.

So yeah, try it, you won't know how you like it unless you have a go.

Offline nottspunter

went to a party at holly kiss house a few years back was awesome

Offline smiths

Hi All,

Tempted to sign up for a british bukkake / splat bukkake party or similar.... there is a certain appeal of the prospect to covering a willing milf's face with my full load, and then that being repeated multiple times  :yahoo:

Anyone done a party and any tips / reviews for a potential first timer such as myself?

Yes I went to a number years ago, I got bored after a while as it was too 1 dimensional in the end for me, there is indeed the risk of friendly fire and I did get spunked on by some arsehole on my arm. The WG said sorry not this wanker.

What I did like was WGs asking, some screaming for more spunk, but I got this from a sex party as well years ago a few times, so was able to fuck as well which suited me better.

Offline sensualencounter

Why is it that all the women who do these bukkake parties are really rather unattractive? I wouldn’t want to give a single one of them a facial in a 1-2-1, let alone being surrounded by a load of wanking blokes!

Each to their own of course but never seen the appeal.

Offline davidgood

Hi All,

Before you go to a full on bukkake party I suggest you start by getting some sex party experience.

One of Debbie's Greedy Girls parties, which are mentioned a few posts earlier would be a good introduction. They are well run and attract different guys and the there are usually a few attractive ladies.

The parties start with a half hour bukkake session, then there is a break and then full sex action.

If you enjoy the bukkake then go to one of the parties you mention if you do not mind being filmed.

Regards.

davidgood

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I used to go tto the ClubantasyLondon  and BritishBukkakeBabes Bukkake does then a party after when I had the energy :D :D :D I was able to produce the goods 4-5 times over a 2hr period then it reduced in ammount to 2-3 load in 2hrs now I am a lucky to get 2 out in a morning guy :( :( :( the parties after are all ways more relaxed than a bukkake which stating the obiovos is about produceing spunk ...I would drink loads of fruit juice and water day before and turn up drinking stuff too being ell hydrated helps fluid so i kept off coffe tea and any energy drinks as caffine makes you pee....Uncle Steve used to run them and Emma Butt, Marie Mellons , Annabel Moon, Teoni, Pandora, Gang Bang Niki, Sam Bond Kira Farell  and whole bunch of other Gals have offered their tits and face to be covered then at Partie s after taken cock after cock ...it was bloody Great  :drinks: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: There as in vid attached is ALWAYS a guy with a monster cock and ALWAYS a guy with one smaller than me, you will fit in lads are all ways polite and make way for the bigger cock lads and the smaller too HAVE FUN  :hi:

Offline GreyDave

Before you go to a full on bukkake party I suggest you start by getting some sex party experience.

One of Debbie's Greedy Girls parties, which are mentioned a few posts earlier would be a good introduction. They are well run and attract different guys and the there are usually a few attractive ladies.

The parties start with a half hour bukkake session, then there is a break and then full sex action.

If you enjoy the bukkake then go to one of the parties you mention if you do not mind being filmed.

Regards.

davidgood

I argee with the other Dave  :lol: :lol: :lol: However now I am a single shot guy ... depending on your ability Bukkake is all about load producing the sex parties are about fucking seems daft to explain on here but at the Bukkake you are there to produce the goods for the Girl ..then the next guy steps up to unload too and then the next ....these parties are about getting jizz out one lad after the other .They are not about YOU ENJOYING SEX WITH GIRL and taking your time ...thats for the relaxed parties after if your able to continue personaly I enjoyed seeing what i could get out and what it measured like against other guys loads often well pleased with myself when ( Im a 3 3/4 incher ) smaller lads took part and one time I was told by cameraman "Christ mate I would of got ya to wall paper my front room if I`d known how much you where goona sprut there! Id been on Mango smotheys and Apple juice for 3 days and edged myself before the party..never done a load like since  :( :( Often surprised to see the bigger lads loads be just a dribbling out of what where very impressive tools like in vid I attached, Pascal the ski hooded lads 9incher has a flow of dribbling not a powerful spert out ;) Bukkake is group wanking just go with the flow ;)

Offline happyharry

Agree with both David and Dave (above). Have been to a few Greedy Girls parties. If you’re a one shot guy then you’re basically finished after round one - the Bukkake - which will be about 30 minutes in. After that, there’s a break but, in my experience, the chance of getting any further action is limited. These parties have a ratio of anything between 5 - 8/1, so, after the bukkake, there will still be a lot of guys looking for another pop. The girls are soon “bagged” which means a lot of guys walking around, dick in hand, looking for some action. Cost me £60 so can’t complain, but be realistic in your expectations.

Offline davidbond337

I'd love to try this. Are there any in London at the moment, and which are not filmed?

Or are faces not shown in the video? If so, even better to then be able to watch it later!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 12:29:58 pm by davidbond337 »

Offline post impressionist

Hi All,

It's certainly worth a try if it's on your bucket list.  I've been to a few, and reviewed the Greedy Girl Parties (Midlands) from the point of view of hints and tips (rather than 'the story of the session')  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263656.0

Also, I tend to avoid parties that are filmed - just in case.

Good luck

Offline davidgood

I'd love to try this. Are there any in London at the moment, and which are not filmed?

Or are faces not shown in the video? If so, even better to then be able to watch it later!

These days there are no regular bukkake parties in Central London AFAIK.

Debbie has a GG party at Sutton on 26th August and that will start with a bukkake session.

Regards,

davidgood