Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best punt just off the M6 down to the M40?  (Read 3309 times)

RogtheDodge

Hi all...I don't think it's been covered specifically before / recently.  Can anyone recommend any girls (I prefer slim, OWO, RO and GFE) just off the M6 from Preston down South to just off the M40?  I have a tripped planned this week and next and a nice "stop" along the way would break up my journey nicely!

Doesn't really fit into a 'Region' as the journey will go through so many!  Don't want to be travelling too far from the motorway or have to worry about city centre parking etc.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

RogtheDodge

Thanks...not really my type! Ideally looking for girls who look like this:

External Link/Members Only

or:

Not going near MK unfortunately!

Was considering taking a detour to Sandys Superstars tomorrow or Friday...

Acer

Yeh, looks like a good one!  :thumbsup:

Daff, the best since a long time!
No attitude problem, responsive and knows there to do a job and gets on with it. Oh and above all enjoys it too!

RogtheDodge

Thanks for the help guys! Looks like a good one! Just how I like them...slim, enthusiastic and enjoys the job! Happy days! I'll see when she's available...

Offline Puntypants

Hi all...I don't think it's been covered specifically before / recently.  Can anyone recommend any girls (I prefer slim, OWO, RO and GFE) just off the M6 from Preston down South to just off the M40?  I have a tripped planned this week and next and a nice "stop" along the way would break up my journey nicely!

Doesn't really fit into a 'Region' as the journey will go through so many!  Don't want to be travelling too far from the motorway or have to worry about city centre parking etc.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

I have an identical request to RogtheDodge 9 months ago, but the recommended WG is no longer active. Any of you guys in the North West got any current suggestions? On my way from Glasgow to Birmingham. Any suggestion much appreciated.

Offline MancSean

That's a fucking understatement so why suggest her?  :dash:
Sorry but what a fooking nasty bint yuk

Harry Brazil

hello All,
new here as I have just been asked to travel north to nr Wigan tomorrow - coming from M5 Worcs and keen to find a decent punt en route.
Don't travel often but have any of the NW or West Mids frequent travellers got any recommendations please for a convenient stop that is easily accessible as I won;t have bags of time.
Slim & nice handful of boobs top of shopping list, either in young or milf type.  Looking for decent kisser, OW/Cim and if squirting was on offer that would be a huge tick in the box

Have been looking at the NW reviews - someone like sexy rebecca looks ideal but I don't want to avoid big city centre

i really like the look of Alana too but fear she is too far away from my route for my time available - an equivalent would be great:

All help appreciated thanks