Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Roxanne xxx - Loughborough  (Read 781 times)

7 review(s) for xxx Roxanne xxx (1 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

rumpy rogue

I saw her twice about 2 years ago. Comms were ok (she's can take ages to reply), but managed to arrange a visit ok and she gave me clear directions. She's in a ground floor flat on a terraced street, plenty of parking. Her place was basic but ok.

Ignore comments on here about Roxanne being old - she is probably mid 30's, and she has a nice slim fit body, and a nice tight pussy. She's a girl next door look, so not a stunner, but facially ok.

The reason I'm giving her a neutral is because on my second visit, she made me feel rushed, and kept on saying (right from the start of the booking) that she needs to be ready for her next client who she was expecting soon. This made me feel uncomfortable, and as a result, the little fella was struggling to stay up. Because of this, she suddenly pushed me away and said I had to finish by hand (which I did). All of this happened well within my paid time. If she had encouraged me to finish, rather than rush me then I would have been out of her door just as fast, but with a smile on my face rather than a feeling of disappointment.

I can imagine her being a good punt on another day, but for me, I will not be back.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:09:01 pm by rumpy rogue »

Online RedKettle

sounds like a clear negative to me!  rushing you is well out of order.

rumpy rogue

Yep maybe! I left it neutral because my first meet with her was a much better experience.