Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Ferres  (Read 1330 times)

1 review(s) for Vanessa Ferres (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nomeansno

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a pretty disappointing punt with Vanessa last week. I fancied someone new and really liked her pictures, she was part of the "Divas of Birmingham" group which has a few good reviews on here so I saw it as a low risk option. Paid £100 for an hour.

Apartment was easy to find as I had punted in the street before. Also nice and clean and good bathroom facilities. Vanessa is not a bad looking girl although I'd suggest her pictures are slightly flattering. She is quite curvy, which I expected, and has nice tits. The only thing I found off-putting from a physical point of view was that she clearly hadn't shaved her legs, urghh.

First thing to mention on services is that there is no kissing, despite what the profile suggests, not even a peck. If you go anywhere near her then she turns her head away. This really took the sting out of the start of the punt for me and it never really got going from there. OWO was actually pretty decent but also quite short lived. Sex was unenthusiastic and a bit dull. She doesn't do cowgirl and in missionary she is constantly re-adjusting herself to stop you getting any kind of rhythm going. The only position I really got going in was doggy and I finished off after about half an hour taking her from behind in front of the mirror.

The biggest plus to the punt was that she gave me an excellent massage for the remaining time, in fact the massage was considerably better than the sex !!

Overall, a nice enough girl but a poor, unenthusiastic service. Probably best avoided.

Offline Stapler

Incog :

"The biggest plus to the punt was that she gave me an excellent massage for the remaining time, in fact the massage was considerably better than the sex!"

There are lots of nice girls in the FBSM thread that will make you happier for cheaper and not leave you disappointed!

...S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline nomeansno

I don't doubt it for a second. I don't really go punting for a massage though, I was just desperately clutching at straws following a very poor punt  :(

Offline Stapler

Sorry mate. I mistook you for someone else! My bad!

...S,,,

incognitomosquito

Pah!  I was wondering who you were referring to!?

Btw Stapler...day 5, no carbs....validate me!!!!

Offline Stapler