Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agadirspa Moroccan hammam massage - Stechford  (Read 5649 times)

Offline bonham

Place in stechford toft
Been here long time ago probably 8 years or more different address wasn't shure it was the way  description of the place on the advert till I seen the lady then thurt fuck even though I got he from her it was pretty crap but I knew I was going to see one of the young girls
Arriving at the address the aria is all very run down not much parking because all the houses have dropped curbs so not much on road parking
The house looks terrible from outside even worse inside
Was showed to the room and the girl buitfull Pakistani girl I could hear the steam coming from one room it was the special bath room didn't see inside
There was another girl there buitifull Moroccan girl
The towels on the massage table looked awful flat damp just not very fluffy
Enyway massage started no towels covered not great massage but good enough for £40 for the hour massage bum in between legs but nothing touching balls and dick turn over place small towel over my hard on massage right up top of my legs but just stopped short I did
Ask about he but seid no but the owner lady came In a couple times
To check on how it was going
I believe it was to check no hr  or uncovered penis so probably told them it's not allowed
Would have loved to get a massage of the morrocan girl but pointless with the old one keep coming in checking on them
So two buitifull girls working for in a terrible house in a awful part of stechford for probably strict lady and cant earn eny extras if thay wanted to
Wouldn't return

Offline bonham

Thanks again goldfinch  you are always so helpful  :thumbsup:

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks again goldfinch  you are always so helpful  :thumbsup:
Happy to help-hope your next one is a positive. :thumbsup:

Offline bonham

The gumtree advert shows the girls who doing the massage didn't see that lady there unless it was the owner15 years ago that ones I jewellery quarter goldfinch dont think that's same one the one I went to was stechford
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 09:36:24 pm by bonham »

Offline Goldfinch

The gumtree advert shows the girls who doing the massage didn't see that lady there unless it was the owner15 years ago
External Link/Members Only

Offline bonham

Thanks that's the one goldfinch  :thumbsup:

Offline The Owl

Very weird advert. No need to cover up their faces if it's only a legit massage place, but their faces have stupid emojis over them as if they offer sex.

:unknown:

Offline bonham

Very weird advert. No need to cover up their faces if it's only a legit massage place, but their faces have stupid emojis over them as if they offer sex.

:unknown:
I know your right very strange advert

Offline shed

I think this is the same place I visited a few years ago and at the time they were located in a business enterprise block on the upper floor in the heart of jewellery qtr. At the time it was a pretty Moroccon lady probably mid thirties. Had the sauna scrub which was crap as was the massage. Asked about he but she wanted £60 which I just prevented myself from telling her to FO. Never went back. Have seen this advertisement and I am sure it's the same businesses but they have since relocated.  :hi:

Offline bonham

I think this is the same place I visited a few years ago and at the time they were located in a business enterprise block on the upper floor in the heart of jewellery qtr. At the time it was a pretty Moroccon lady probably mid thirties. Had the sauna scrub which was crap as was the massage. Asked about he but she wanted £60 which I just prevented myself from telling her to FO. Never went back. Have seen this advertisement and I am sure it's the same businesses but they have since relocated.  :hi:
You may be right but goldfinch put the jewellery quarter advert on here first try so I think that place is still in the jewellery quarter but may be connected

Offline inbruges

See my review from a while back. Its the same lady and the give-away is the "hammam" which seems to be her USP. Looks like she's got some hotties working for her now...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=233368.0

Offline Littlefoot

What a pity to have such stunners working in such a shitty set up. Thanks for the warning.  :hi:

Offline seandana

Cheers for the review bonham i had this place on my to do list in the new year but you have saved me the trouble  :hi: better luck on your next one buddy

Offline Drbox2013

Is the girl Who massaged you the one in the photo?

Offline bonham

Is the girl Who massaged you the one in the photo?
Yes one off the two with the covered face emoji
Has the owl says you would definitely expect hand  relief at least the way they covered there faces.  but the one running the place knows from her past history what happens in massage that's why she keeps coming into the room checking on things  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 10:20:42 pm by bonham »

Offline happyending

Ask about he but seid no but the owner lady came In a couple times
To check on how it was going

Maybe you should have asked her to stay and join in

Offline Drbox2013

I reckon this is the same advert then

but redditch is far from stechford from my knowledge, there's a face on the WhatsApp pic which must be the owner

Offline l1mpd1ck

I reckon this is the same advert then

but redditch is far from stechford from my knowledge, there's a face on the WhatsApp pic which must be the owner
Only connection is the Moroccan reference.   This one has been reported on here before. Completely different person

Offline temptation

Yes totally different place, the Redditch one is at a family home and totally legit.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170132.msg2486896#msg2486896
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 06:15:23 am by temptation »