Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Sabrina @ Lush Birmingham - JQ Area  (Read 1543 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Another Lush TOFTT for me. We all know the state of Brum and AW so Lush is now my main source or new talent.  Meet happened maybe 2/3 weeks ago

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price agreed and Time: 30 Mins £60

Services Requested: Checked services on the VIP site and all good to go. Standard service. OWO, RO,  69, and diff positions. Nothing special

Comms:

Comms now standard. Called, checked availability and agreed a time. Very last min booking and had 45 mins to get there but got a call back and told actually I had only 15 mins to get there. Luckily I was exactly 15 mins away so made it just in time.   

This punt happened at their JQ location. Reviewed location on previous punts but quick recap - Parking paid for on street, free in eve, entrance and flat easy to find, Flat basic and fit for purpose. 

Room:

Again see other review if needed but basic and fit for purpose as mentioned. This time however there was a working light bulb in the room. The bed however is getting worse. Its broken on one side and very awkward to get comfortable. Hopefully it's been replaced since my last visit.

Appearance:

Pics are very flattering. She is the WG in the pics but in real life looked a bit more aged, slightly darker complexion as well and has a mole on her face. None of which bother me but her pics are flattering as I say. Her personality is ok. Body wise hair is as pics, waist around size 8 and not toned but no real fat etc to speak off. Pussy was clean shaved etc so no hygiene issues or red flags. Tits were natural and a handful (C cup maybe). Wouldn't say she's super chatty but friendly and English is good but not fluent. When I confirmed services she was like "ok, Haven't you checked my profile" Had to explain that what's written and what's provided aren't always the same. 

The details:

Services agreed and paperwork exchanged we both strip. I had to request shower as I had just come back from work so wanted to freshen up first. Onto the punt and started with OWO on the broken bed. Had to move over to the good side straight away and the broken side is just impossible to get comfy on. Little bit of touching down below allowed but told no fingers. BJ was good but not great, Just wasn't sloppy enough and felt dry at times, Also no ball licking or sucking. She did cup them with her hands and lightly lick over them but not enough to be really make a difference. Time for 69 and no issues with the request but just didn't seem fresh fresh if that makes sense. Sort of a after taste, Nothing major but just enough to make me not be as enthusiastic as I normally am as I do enjoy the RO side of things. Due to this skipped RO all together.

Sex was average I guess. All position requested was delivered but just seemed mechanical and not very fluid. After about 10 mins I filled the bag and she offered wipes to clean myself up. Again nothing major but it's nice when the WG helps with clean up. I guess we just didn't click in that sense. Just felt like a P&D punt with little interaction.

To her credit there was no clock watching, no attitude, nothing reasonable was refused etc so can't fault her for any of those points.

Summary:

Sadly this would have to go down as a neutral for me. I'm sure with this SP others may find her more interactive/attractive/pleasurable etc but for me it was ok, but not great or worth a re-visit. Maybe I have to take part of the blame too as it was late (after a long day at work) and I've had that many good punts recently that I was expecting more from a price point that normally delivers a Neutral anyway.

Would I Visit again??

Sadly it's a no on this occasion. There's more that Lush offer that give a more positive experience for me.