Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetsofia Kane - Worcester - bait and switch avoid!!!!! Extra for OWO and RO!!  (Read 1182 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4574877) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Firsttimepunter12

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Right lads, got up wanted a good blowie and some fanny licking, searching and sent a few txt nothing and nothing coming up then I see a review from a hicf777 and his tells of glorious 69 and facesitting and owo 100 for an hour  :yahoo: great I thought it a bit of a drive to Worcester but it sound good and 100 for an hour? Well bargain right?

Well comms good, txt first then called to confirm time agreed length and money postcode sent :thumbsup:

40mins later I arrive park outside asked to go to a door, usual magic door tick and then this is when thing go shit, wasnt the girl in the picture and the English was none existent not in her 20’s more like lates 30’s she short boobs were nice So ok if she provides a good service that should be ok however was another WG in the place so could have been her.

So pass her the 100,(first mistake), she said half, I said hour she said,ok, then she said blow and 69 extra 40 blow 20 and RO 20 you want? I’m
Like I just gave you 100 ok we can do, (something in broken English) I’m justing wanting my dick sucked so I lay down cleans my dick with wipes and tissue papers then start to spray mouth wash on it? Ok if that what you want to do, once that’s done she put her nice ass in my face and sucks away decent technique and nice  taste to fanny so I go for in for more try sticking my finger in her ass no! Ok  ask her to suck my balls, her nods no!
WTF? Just suck and point to my dick now I’m getting annoyed so with out warning puts the Jonny and starts to ride, I wanted to get my money worth so I got off and want miss but I’m pissed now so as is with me I cum quicker as I’m not enjoying, I cum in the condom after a few strokes so she see this and gets the wipes cleans me up and says done.
What!
I said we have hour?
No you want owo and 69 extra! 40
I’m like you kidding me!
I agreed on the phone she said no we done, fuck me!
So I said give me £20 back as that’s not what we agreed?
She points to her head and said crazy I’m like me?
You calling me crazy, bxxxitch, sorry but now I’m pissed she said go now go.
So I leave feeling like a prick, I call the maid and say we agreed an hour it more like 15 mins!
Maid was like I’ll speak to her, waited 10 mins called her back and said, you was told 60 half an hour and extra for the other services!
So I hung up and drive back I’m not that angry as I won a bet yesterday so that paid for today but my rule was no Brazilian or Romanians as can’t trust them even ones with good review, I ain’t the first and won’t be the last to get done over but I did check positive review main thing is I don’t want some else to get done like me!hicf777 must of gotten lucky with his one so I’d recommend staying clear guy save your monies as Punting of late is poor no really goods ones getting ripped off or shit service
so fxxxk it I’m gonna go off take a break got one more review to do if Turanic Trisha the massage thing ain’t for me but I know a lot of you like it.

be safe lads

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Nitsp81

Strange , 12 reviews, all oneliners and all positive
Banned reason: STI allegations and "Not too fussed about being banned."
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bonham

Has far has I can see 8 of them 12 reviews were all on 5/6/19 and all put on within about 30 minutes  . :lol:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 07:00:14 pm by bonham »

Offline Landscape

Strange , 12 reviews, all oneliners and all positive

And all the posters are no longer active, there's a surprise.  :rolleyes:

And all the posters are no longer active, there's a surprise.  :rolleyes:

Feedback looks legit  :dash: well let’s hope no one else gets caught out.

Offline alibirmingham

Think anyway who trusts aw reviews are a bit  :wacko: lol

It this is the reason why I now avoid Roms (that includes Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, and BRAZILLIAN) as the majority are Roms pretending to be summit else. The same shit techniques, lies, and scams. The only ones I’ll ever see are ones who have been well reviewed on UKP or ones I’ve seen before myself. There are a few gems out there but not worth taking a TOFTT as I see it as too risky

£100 for what you described would really piss me off regardless of how I paid for it. I’d always say to myself the money could of been spent better elsewhere.

Offline GeorgeStevens

I assume this is the flat not far from the Cathedral. There seem to always be 2 South American girls there. I visited there a few times pre lockdown but girls disappear off AW and VS, hence no reviews. IME, you will end up with whoever is free or less busy no matter which number you call unless you are really clear who you want to see on the phone or on arrival. Quality seems very variable but prices pretty set with OWO and CIM always extra

Think anyway who trusts aw reviews are a bit  :wacko: lol

It this is the reason why I now avoid Roms (that includes Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, and BRAZILLIAN) as the majority are Roms pretending to be summit else. The same shit techniques, lies, and scams. The only ones I’ll ever see are ones who have been well reviewed on UKP or ones I’ve seen before myself. There are a few gems out there but not worth taking a TOFTT as I see it as too risky

£100 for what you described would really piss me off regardless of how I paid for it. I’d always say to myself the money could of been spent better elsewhere.
Aw review ain’t worth shit I know so I went of another punter review from here but I should have questioned the service before handing over cash.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284363.0

It stings a little being rinsed out my cash but I’ve had good experiences till now main thing I’ve learnt a lot.

Aw review ain’t worth shit I know so I went of another punter review from here but I should have questioned the service before handing over cash.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284363.0

It stings a little being rinsed out my cash but I’ve had good experiences till now main thing I’ve learnt a lot.

Yh I’m not local to the area but it’s a flat, price are set and your not told about till you walk through the door hand over the cash she goes to stash it then get told about the extras!

The woman I saw was Columbian or so she claims.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 05:04:38 pm by Firsttimepunter12 »