Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Cutie Eva Coventry  (Read 4993 times)

20 review(s) for Polish cute Eva (12 positive, 8 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline curious66

External Link/Members Only

Not punted for a while but I saw Eva's profile and gave her a call
Met in a flat in the city centre, which was very clean and tidy
Eva's pictures are very upto date, she is a slim girl with small tits and a great body very friendly and welcoming
once the preliminaries were sorted it was onto some kissing and gentle touching then onto oral
and leading to 69 she has a great tasting pussy and loves to receive oral attention, then on to cow girl, with doggy and spooning. followed by a nice 5 min massage then onto round 2. for much of the same bj and 69 but cowgirl then mish, no clock watching as we ran over having fun, then a quick shower dressed and left.
A great time with a very sexy lady well worth a meet

Online mr.bluesky

good review and a decent price for an hour  :thumbsup:

Offline shed

Thanks for the review. The photo wearing the red dress is that realistic of generally how she looks figure wise  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 10:00:44 pm by shed »

Offline Spurt

Showing as in Scotland now,shame looked promising.

Offline smiler999

She travels about a fair bit, I was intending to see on Saturday but I left it too late. Have seen a few times in Coventry over the last few years, nice girl.

Offline Cryton123

What was the kissing like OP? Was it DFK or only light? I’d be interested to see her if she comes back down to the midlands (depending on the Kissing)   :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

Looks decent tbf. Thanks for the review. Added to hotlist so if she’s ever in the area and I’m free I may just tick this one off my list.

Offline garfield

Think she used to be called Caroline

Offline Pacho

Thanks for the review, put this one only HL as the West Mids is barren at the moment.