Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Victoria - Lush Birmingham - Digbeth Area - Best Indian I've ever had  (Read 9109 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Another Lush agency TOFTT for me. There's nothing on AW and Lush recently have improved the quality of WG's and Victoria is certainly up there with the best. I never ever thought Lush would be my No.1 source for punts but with the current line up i think my needs are met.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price agreed and Time:
30 Mins £60

Services Requested: With Lush I no longer check with the guy on the phone, Instead I use the site to check the likes list and go from there. Standard OWO on offer but no RO. Once in the room asked her about likes and she wasn't against anything per say, just disliked some stuff but luckily we got on well and I got a lot more then I bargained for. Really good pluses for me although I don't know if all will get the same service I got.

Comms:

Standard office comms. One thing that does get to me is how difficult the receptionist can be. Some WG's (especially new ones) can't be pre-booked in advance meaning you have to call on the day. They get booked up so quick and I've been trying to book this one since Friday. Always told to call half an hour before their start time, I do and got stuck in the queue, By the time I get through she's booked till midnight etc. Today I called at 3.23pm (she started at 4) and I was told call back in 7 mins REALLY!!! But sadly no choice in the matter. Called back 3 mins later and lucky I did. I was already 5th in the queue and by the time I got through she was already well booked but I got a slot and that was ok for me.

Same location as I saw Chanel. Digbeth area. Parking hard weekdays during day, Ok in Eve and weekends I guess. See other review for more details if needed

Room:

Again see other review if needed but basic and fit for purpose. Lighting good. However bed was a little rough. Sheets coming loose and a wet patch on the bed. Made sure I avoided that during the meet. Not great that TBH

Appearance:

FUCK me, She's is fit. Not supermodel fit but cute and very natural looking. For a genuine full on Indian at this price point she is a looker. Tanned complexion, looks every bit the Indian heritage. Nice full lips with pierced tongue, big welcoming eyes, curly full hair. She doesn't look 18 but more 20/21 (but she did say she was 18 in the room). More mature then a clueless teen. Pics are accurate on website. She's not skinny but not fat either. Tits natural and maybe B/C cups at best. One nipple pierced. She had a slight belly which wasn't a turn off, not a slim gym body but more girl next door type. Noticeable during the meet as it kind of bunched up during some positions making the belly more prominent but noting to put me off. May put some off if they are expecting gym fit toned body etc. Arse is nice and full but not a big booty type, and legs the same.

Answered door in a black lace body suit and literally dragged me in with a kiss. First time that's happened to me I have to say.

The details:

Wont do a blow by blow account but if I miss anything out or you want more details just ask.
started as I say with her opening the door (no hiding behind it) and stood there in all her glory lol. I complimented her and she took my hand, dragged me in and kiss right on the lips. OK, Don't usually kiss but didn't want to be rude.

Into the room and I compliment again. She seems to like this so keep it going throughout the meet. Seems to have done the trick as well as I got a very good service.
She did ask for the money first which was fine, and she messaged the agency within seconds and then phone went away and never came back. Big difference in the way she handled this compared to Olivia who I saw recently and was very poor and a bit clueless.

I asked her for what I wanted and if anything was off limits. She did say RO but wasn't totally against it. She was polite about it. Then about toys and she was happy to get them out. From there we just decided we'll let the meet flow and take it as it is.

OWO first and its ok, not  the best with sucking but she gives a sloppy gagging full on face fucking choking type BJ with the spitting and ball sucking to boot. This I know a lot will enjoy. Got the toy on her and she seemed to enjoy that, managed to talk her into fingering and she got well into it. Proper knuckle deep full pelt etc. Throughout all this it is important to note SHE WAS FUCKING LOUD  :scare:. Full on no holes barred sex noises and she was not shy. Never been my thing but it did turn me on a little. Pussy soaking at this point  :yahoo: and I offered her my fingers and she gladly sucked on them. Then I managed to let me do a touch of RO and she seemed ok although didn't last long. More finger fucking, toys, and OWO 69 and this time a few more licks then before but not a full taco lunch.
Time for sex and long nails didn't help putting condom on so I had to do that. Asked her what's best position for her and said anything with me on top. She did offer CG but I could tell she wasn't keen on it and I didn't want to flow we had to stop so I opted for Mish. She is tight and I was going soft from all the physical exertion of the foreplay part. Got the fella in but popped very soon after. Didn't even get round to doggy. Full on french kissing throughout the meet. She initiated most of it but its there for those who enjoy DFK and want it

Got up, cleaned off and she's sat there with a huge grin on her face as do I. Job well done I think. Offered shower which I take and she follows me to the bathroom naked to continue the chat we have going on. No dry fresh towels which isn't great but made do with a fresh damp one which was on the drying rack in the lounge.

Finally leave and she opens the door fully even though she is still in her birthday suit. I asked her aren't you afraid someone will see you, so she steps out into the hallway and does a full on twirl stands there saying good bye to me and giving me a hug. What a way to end the meet.

Few details I've missed out that were a surprise and very welcomed and some incentives offered if I  return. Some mutual kinks of hers and mine that we touched on but time was short so I'll be booking her again no doubt. 

Summary:

By far the best Lush I've had and I honestly thought after Sophie, Then Chanel that the bar couldn't be set any higher. Not at Lush at least but I stand corrected. The meet went like mix of GFE with the kissing, hugging etc and PSE with the screaming, hammering her pussy with the toy/fingers and the DT gagging and face fucking. for a fresh 18 YO she seems to have gotten the hang of this very quickly. Great service from the get go, No clock watching (i had to leave as i could tell we was over running by chatting) and very open to suggestions.

Would I Visit again??

Simply put yes. But I do hope they start doing advance bookings as with the phone on the day crap I would find it very hard to book her knowing how hard it was to see her this time around   

Offline j_181

Looks fantastic but limited RO is a dealbreaker for me. Thanks for the review

Offline HERTSBLUE

Can't believe how busy these girls are must be the price.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 09:59:04 am by HERTSBLUE »

Offline alibirmingham

Looks fantastic but limited RO is a dealbreaker for me. Thanks for the review

I was 50/50 on the RO and I was expecting a neutral punt at best but figured I don’t mind an Indian and most are £100+ so was worth the risk for me.

Offline alibirmingham

Agree, and it’s not just the one wg that’s usually solidly booked. Many of the girls have limited availability and the price has to play a big factor in that. I’ve spoke to a few and some even claim to have lengthy bookings of around 5 hours.

Offline chadpitt

Tried booking her Saturday but no luck.

They keep asking for a deposit as well.

Offline alibirmingham

Think you mentioned the deposit thing in another thread. Maybe worth getting a new punting number and maybe change your voice a little lol. That way u may not be recognised by the receptionist and be allowed to book without deposit again. But as for how busy she is well it will most likely take repeated attempts to see this one.

I was surprised about how busy she was that no one had already reviewed her

Offline Brumish

FFS dude, just get a different sim

Offline Brumish

Yep I'd say so tis the price. With most of the average AW girls at 150+, the value is definitely with Lush. The added bonus is, it's highly unlikely to be a totally terrible punt.

Offline Prince of Punts

Surprised there's no mention of CIM or Facial - either one is a deal breaker for me

Offline alibirmingham

Surprised there's no mention of CIM or Facial - either one is a deal breaker for me

For me I very rarely opt for CIM or facial. Never asked her either but going by her likes list on Lush CIM is one of her likes as is COB but not facials. Can’t say if she will or won’t but that’s the info I have on that.

Offline Dogsbody42

Yep I'd say so tis the price. With most of the average AW girls at 150+, the value is definitely with Lush. The added bonus is, it's highly unlikely to be a totally terrible punt.

Totally agree - previously I would never have considered Lush but now with the prices against what independents are charging, then it’s much more reasonable, and some of the girls do look amazing

Offline alibirmingham

Better quieten down about Lush being good value before we see a price rise lol

Offline bops909

Lush could have done a better job hiding Victoria's tattoos for her.

From their website:

"NOTE: Victoria has 6 tattoos in total. All of which have been removed from her photographs where visible, for privacy and discretion reasons."

I spotted the outline shapes of three of them. I'm not going to list them for discretion reasons.

Lush, if you're reading this, have another go could you?

Offline slimdude1

Great review mate. I was sure I'd never return to Lush after my horrific experience with one of the girls from there - but it seems they've improved as of late. My experience with Lush has always been hit and miss, with some girls being really good and VFM. I'm curious to check this Victoria girl out!

Their incall locations are always off putting too as it seems they just find the cheapest rooms - I doubt the hygiene in these places are good..
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 12:15:10 pm by slimdude1 »

Offline alpharius

The girls seem great and the price makes them finally compete with my regular roster. But the damp bed and towels with the apparent volume of punters is deeply off putting

Thanks OP. Another to add to the radar: young, fun and genuinely loud ticks boxes but I think with the new Birmingham lockdown I may have to go on a hiatus with busy/new to me girls

Offline alibirmingham

Said it before and I’ll say it again. Lush have improved on the quality of WGs (or at least the ones I’ve seen recently) but there are still the old bad apples who have been reviewed in the past.

We all say it’s good vfm but with that there has to be some element that reflects the price point and I think that’s where the locations and facilities etc come in. Bare in mind these locations are shared between wg’s so no real element of ownership etc.

Offline The Owl

Great review but I wonder how long her good reputation will last if the pimp books her up that quickly.

Having said that I'm tempted if she's still active once I return to punting, whenever the fuck that will be.

Offline alibirmingham

Great review but I wonder how long her good reputation will last if the pimp books her up that quickly.

Having said that I'm tempted if she's still active once I return to punting, whenever the fuck that will be.

Good point Owl, that said some wg’s have lasted with the agency for years and some don’t make it past a day. Just this week gone there was Josephine (Saturday) and Mitzy (Sunday) who both only lasted the first night. Clearly not built for it.

Victoria said she liked the job but doing it 7 days a week I think you may be right and she may burn out and become jaded in time. Personally going to continue seeing her until such a point where she either leaves or she starts slipping

Offline HERTSBLUE

Most only work 3 or 4 days a week

Offline The Owl

Good point Owl, that said some wg’s have lasted with the agency for years and some don’t make it past a day. Just this week gone there was Josephine (Saturday) and Mitzy (Sunday) who both only lasted the first night. Clearly not built for it.

Victoria said she liked the job but doing it 7 days a week I think you may be right and she may burn out and become jaded in time. Personally going to continue seeing her until such a point where she either leaves or she starts slipping

Agreed, prostitution looks like easy money but it's not unless you only count the time worked with the money made. It takes a certain kind of personality to fuck countless strangers and come out the other side not completely fucked up.

If she's smart she'll pace herself for the long run or take a hit making the money she needs for now then quit.

Offline 801

Great review on this one , may have to try and get a booking with this one
Just the location and hygene is a bit of a concern 

Offline alibirmingham

Agreed, prostitution looks like easy money but it's not unless you only count the time worked with the money made. It takes a certain kind of personality to fuck countless strangers and come out the other side not completely fucked up.

If she's smart she'll pace herself for the long run or take a hit making the money she needs for now then quit.

She did come across as one that genuinely enjoyed the job but that could be great acting on her part. Time will tell I guess

Offline alibirmingham

Great review on this one , may have to try and get a booking with this one
Just the location and hygene is a bit of a concern

Thanks  :thumbsup:,

The location and hygiene comes with the price point sadly. It’s not the worst by a long shot and location is safe and secure, just the parking. But one thing to remember with Lish is that locations can vary. They have many different apartments. Some around Digbeth and others around JQ.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks  :thumbsup:,

The location and hygiene comes with the price point sadly. It’s not the worst by a long shot and location is safe and secure, just the parking. But one thing to remember with Lish is that locations can vary. They have many different apartments. Some around Digbeth and others around JQ.

They also work out of apartments around the broad street area.  :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

They also work out of apartments around the broad street area.  :hi:

Had no idea. Dnt think I’ve been to any down broad street ways. Maybe They have some sort of system as to how they allow ate the apartments. Are the ones broad street way better in terms of location and hygiene???

Offline Littlefoot

Had no idea. Dnt think I’ve been to any down broad street ways. Maybe They have some sort of system as to how they allow ate the apartments. Are the ones broad street way better in terms of location and hygiene???

Blimey it’s been 3 years since I last used lush, time flys!  :scare:

Apartment I met sensai was just off broad street. Good location if you’re on foot. (Got a mate that used lush last year, and it was off broad street also). I would imagine parking might be tricky in day time, or will it in the times we’re living now. Apartment very basic. Just a bed with a grubby looking sheet on and a set of drawers if I remember correctly. Not the best hygiene wise. Suppose With the rates that comes with the territory.

I’m not sure I’d use lush again. For me these days punting has to be extremely convenient to me. I like to get up, if I’ve not much on and I’m horny I’ll look for a suitable, localish WG. With lush it seems these days, to get the girl you want you have to book beginning of the week and she gets fully booked for the week quickly. I Can’t be arsed booking a girl up days in advance now. Even so they seem to be getting some decent girls in going by recent reports.

Thanks for the review by the way. :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

Blimey it’s been 3 years since I last used lush, time flys!  :scare:

Apartment I met sensai was just off broad street. Good location if you’re on foot. (Got a mate that used lush last year, and it was off broad street also). I would imagine parking might be tricky in day time, or will it in the times we’re living now. Apartment very basic. Just a bed with a grubby looking sheet on and a set of drawers if I remember correctly. Not the best hygiene wise. Suppose With the rates that comes with the territory.

I’m not sure I’d use lush again. For me these days punting has to be extremely convenient to me. I like to get up, if I’ve not much on and I’m horny I’ll look for a suitable, localish WG. With lush it seems these days, to get the girl you want you have to book beginning of the week and she gets fully booked for the week quickly. I Can’t be arsed booking a girl up days in advance now. Even so they seem to be getting some decent girls in going by recent reports.

Thanks for the review by the way. :hi:

Thanks for the info LF, makes sense really regarding hygiene. I asked as I was thinking if they had high end apartments for the longer more established girls and have the more run down ones to newbies and starters. I’d guess not judging by the hygiene in the rooms. Broad street these days will be a lot worse then what it was especially considering the new team extension, all the road works, and also the new resident permit only parking spaces which used to be free to all not so long ago (by that I mean 9 months or so as that’s when the last time I punted around there)

Oh, my pleasure on the review. It’s what we do  :D

Online lagosmargaret

Thanks for a good + informative review,Ali B. :thumbsup:

Between us + Imp8 ,we seem to be working our way through the Lush stable,generating most of the recent intel. Vicky may be next on my hit list.Will have to jostle in the queue with the other UKP members + their members ! :D

Let's hope that her pudi doesn't get turned to biryani mush by the time everyone's had a go  :wacko:.....or her old man Baba Jee doesn't get wind of her new-found fame +  promiscuity...... ;)

Am now a VIP Lush member,having satisfied their joining criteria-Woo Hoo.Noticed the Lush Boss Man has copied + pasted my Lucy review onto her profile,conveniently leaving my negative points out.Also noticed he left my Kina review out!

On Kina's profile,noticed that other reviewers (can assure you it WASN'T ME) posted that she's shite.

QUOTES FROM VIP LUSH
Monday, 07 September 2020 12:14 posted by Charlie
Don't waste your time and don't waste your money.
Kina lacks initiative. I wanted a girl who participate in kissing, cuddling... instead you get one who let you kiss her lips but does not kiss you, who lies on the bed waiting for you to fuck her and do not participate. Disappointing

Tuesday, 01 September 2020 09:41 posted by Jas
Seemed a bit shy on our meet and her blowjob skills wernt the best. She did have a beautiful busty body however

+ how about this for a credible review?  :sarcastic:

Tuesday, 01 September 2020 20:41 posted by MAIN ADMIN
She is great, very fabulous. your girls are very good, especially romanians, they are the best.

(VIA PHONE)

Cheers,LM   :hi:

Online lagosmargaret

Oh,Lush have flats all over. AFAIK :

X2 in Jewellery Quarter /St.Paul's Sq area

X1 Broadway Plaza

X1 Digbeth

and I also saw Mia 2yrs ago in a flat not far from the Sherborne St(off Broad St) area.

Offline alibirmingham

Oh,Lush have flats all over. AFAIK :

X2 in Jewellery Quarter /St.Paul's Sq area

X1 Broadway Plaza

X1 Digbeth

and I also saw Mia 2yrs ago in a flat not far from the Sherborne St(off Broad St) area.

Ah yes, if by broad street it’s Broadway plaza I remember being sent there once. Got there and the girl was rude as clearly didn’t want to offer a good service so I walked. May have reviewed it I can’t remember now. Digbeth I know for a fact they have at least 2 currently but also know of others in the area. I won’t go into details for discretion unless it’s warranted in a review.

Offline bonham

What a twat the man who books the girls at lush phoned was number 6 on the line got down to 2 and it just saying waiting for representative for 30 min then just cut off phone back then was number 4 eventually got through man seid available at 4 I seid eny thing later yes 8.30 I say I'll take that he say well she fully booked today  :lol: :lol: he hasn't a clue what he's doing
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 11:26:26 am by bonham »

Offline 801

Wow this sort of booking system is new for me !
So what is the best advise for me to get a booking with Victoria?

Once booked is it solid or can it be cancelled by this bloody operator?

I've booked with MKE previously which has been simple and smooth , this seems way different

Offline Cryton123

What a twat the man who books the girls at lush phoned was number 6 on the line got down to 2 and it just saying waiting for representative for 30 min then just cut off phone back then was number 4 eventually got through man seid available at 4 I seid eny thing later yes 8.30 I say I'll take that he say well she fully booked today  :lol: :lol: he hasn't a clue what he's doing

The bloke taking the bookings is a first class twat. I’ve rang this agency in the past and he’s so arrogant & difficult to deal with I ended up hanging up on him. He has a right attitude and acts like he’s doing you a favour.

He’s literally a prostitute secretary but has somehow developed a God Complex  :unknown:

Offline alibirmingham

It is difficult to book certain girls especially if they are new or popular and if you have a small window to meet.

My advice would be wait till they are no longer considered “new” which means they have been with the agency at least a week. Once they do their first week the agency usually do advance bookings but how far in advance I don’t know. I’ve only ever booked a day in advance and even then it can be hard to get the time you want.

Sadly that’s all the tips I have to try secure a booking with any lush girl.

Offline kingM

Yeah, not the easiest agency to deal with depending on which person is taking the bookings. I think the man you are talking about isn't english and waits for the girl to sign on before taking any bookings. They should take pre-bookings then confirm later.

Offline Nitsp81

Thanks for a good + informative review,Ali B. :thumbsup:

Between us + Imp8 ,we seem to be working our way through the Lush stable,generating most of the recent intel. Vicky may be next on my hit list.Will have to jostle in the queue with the other UKP members + their members ! :D

Let's hope that her pudi doesn't get turned to biryani mush by the time everyone's had a go  :wacko:.....or her old man Baba Jee doesn't get wind of her new-found fame +  promiscuity...... ;)

Am now a VIP Lush member,having satisfied their joining criteria-Woo Hoo.Noticed the Lush Boss Man has copied + pasted my Lucy review onto her profile,conveniently leaving my negative points out.Also noticed he left my Kina review out!

On Kina's profile,noticed that other reviewers (can assure you it WASN'T ME) posted that she's shite.

QUOTES FROM VIP LUSH
Monday, 07 September 2020 12:14 posted by Charlie
Don't waste your time and don't waste your money.
Kina lacks initiative. I wanted a girl who participate in kissing, cuddling... instead you get one who let you kiss her lips but does not kiss you, who lies on the bed waiting for you to fuck her and do not participate. Disappointing

Tuesday, 01 September 2020 09:41 posted by Jas
Seemed a bit shy on our meet and her blowjob skills wernt the best. She did have a beautiful busty body however

+ how about this for a credible review?  :sarcastic:

Tuesday, 01 September 2020 20:41 posted by MAIN ADMIN
She is great, very fabulous. your girls are very good, especially romanians, they are the best.

(VIA PHONE)

Cheers,LM   :hi:

I had a lot of spare time this evening so decided to give Lush a call. Hoping that Victoria would be available. You never know, a punter might have cancelled at the last minute. A kind lady's voice over the phone advised that Victoria was 'off sick'.
So your probably right, her phudi    :sarcastic: must have taken a pounding or Babji might have go to know  :wackogirl::
Banned reason: STI allegations and "Not too fussed about being banned."
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alibirmingham

I had a lot of spare time this evening so decided to give Lush a call. Hoping that Victoria would be available. You never know, a punter might have cancelled at the last minute. A kind lady's voice over the phone advised that Victoria was 'off sick'.
So your probably right, her phudi    :sarcastic: must have taken a pounding or Babji might have go to know  :wackogirl::

Sick  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Fuck!!! Hope it’s just a cold or some shit like that. With Covid on the rise in Brum I’m getting a bit worried now. If she’s been working 7 days a weeks then she’s seen a fair few guys so Yh, not a happy bunny right now. I’m going to call them and ask why’s she’s off. See if they give me any more info
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:03:23 am by alibirmingham »

Offline 801

Makes me feel better !

I was thinking of seeing her today but did not see her name on the rota as working and so that went out the window, was still going to call and see but then thought sod it

Does she usually work 7 days ? I may assumed that sat is her day off

Offline Nitsp81

Sick  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Fuck!!! Hope it’s just a cold or some shit like that. With Covid on the rise in Brum I’m getting a bit worried now. If she’s been working 7 days a weeks then she’s seen a fair few guys so Yh, not a happy bunny right now. I’m going to call them and ask why’s she’s off. See if they give me any more info

I didn't ask why she was off sick. Although I doubt if it's anything sinister. Most likely she has taken a hammering this week, plus made a lot of money and it's the weekend. So must have decided to chill!
Though I would imagine, after your post,  she must have been fully booked for Saturday and could have easily made another 500-1000 quid.
From your review, the  one thing which strikes me the most was that she took a twirl, stark naked , in the hallway. Most Indian working gals I ever met were paranoid about being 'outed' so to speak. So either she's absolutely fearless or may be slightly hyper maniac. That may explain her happy and easy going demeanour, high sex drive and also her sickness. Just my theory, I could be absolutely wrong.
She most likely took the day off to be with her boyfriend and spend her hard earned cash at the Bull ring.
Banned reason: STI allegations and "Not too fussed about being banned."
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alibirmingham

I didn't ask why she was off sick. Although I doubt if it's anything sinister. Most likely she has taken a hammering this week, plus made a lot of money and it's the weekend. So must have decided to chill!
Though I would imagine, after your post,  she must have been fully booked for Saturday and could have easily made another 500-1000 quid.
From your review, the  one thing which strikes me the most was that she took a twirl, stark naked , in the hallway. Most Indian working gals I ever met were paranoid about being 'outed' so to speak. So either she's absolutely fearless or may be slightly hyper maniac. That may explain her happy and easy going demeanour, high sex drive and also her sickness. Just my theory, I could be absolutely wrong.
She most likely took the day off to be with her boyfriend and spend her hard earned cash at the Bull ring.

I hope your right. She is defo hyper but don’t know if that’s just her or there’s summit else going on. My feeling is it’s just her personality. She went into the hallway again stark naked on my last visit. A guy was walking down the stairs which is right next to her flat and the door had a window so the guy could clearly see her (if he looked) and that didn’t phase her one bit. Carried on while a smile and a spring in her step.

Offline Littlefoot

I hear some of the reviews on UKP for lush are being used on the lush website.  :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

Yep, sadly without the OP’s or UKP’s consent. A bit underhanded IMO. Ukp should stay on UKP but sadly not sure if anything can be done