Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonny Halesowen Fantastic Milf  (Read 18306 times)

9 review(s) for Bonny (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jimmymac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins-£80

Location-Halesowen town centre

Having not punted for a few months, decided I needed to get back on the horse and bust a nut.
Checked my hotlist to see who was available and plumped for the lovely Milf that is Bonny.Phone call made, time agreed, location texted to me.No problems with communications.
Arrived at location, appartment in Halesowen town centre,parking available outside and in nearby streets. Just watch out for the guys at the carwash or autocentre nearby, seemed like they watched me all the way in.

Into flat and nice probing tounge kiss from Bonny, dressed in black lingerie and stockings and suspenders,looked sensational.
For those who haven't seen her videos or visited her, Bonny is a tall,leggy blonde busty milf, says age 48 but I reckon is in 50's.
Money handed over, no need for shower as I had one before I left home.

What followed was 30 minutes of non stop fun, oral on me,and man, Bonny gives a fantastic blowjob!, oral on her-tasted nice and clean,lots of french kisssing, sex in doggy and missionary and finished off with some more oral and shot my load straight down the back of Bonny's throat and she never took her eyes off me while she swallowed the lot-Fantastic.
Quick tidy up and chat,another quick kiss at the door and away I went a happy man.

Bonny had been on my hotlist for a long time and am glad I finally went to see her, would not hesitate to go and see her again.
She puts a lot of younger service providers to shame and they could learn a thing or two from her.

Offline badder

Great review. Bonny is on my HL too but slightly out of my way. I believe she works at the same place as sandy. Sandy has always been a favourite since I watched her on the splatt bukkake videos years ago.

Offline jimmymac

Yeah she's a bit out of my way too but wanted to give her a go having read good reports and watched the clips on the internet.
Yes, Sandy works at the same appartment, you have me wondering about a two girl punt now!

Offline Dick Cheese

Would love to see Bonny for a BJ,not for £80 though.

Offline fredhiggins

I used to see her at the Private Club; wonderful woman. Don't see her for a BJ at £80 fr 30 mins. See her for two BJ's  :P, and rimming and bum play and a fantastic time. In 30 mins she'll get it out of you twice.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 06:40:28 pm by fredhiggins »

Offline zootalors

I used to see her at the Private Club; wonderful woman. Don't see her for a BJ at £80 fr 30 mins. See her for two BJ's  :P, and rimming and bum play and a fantastic time. In 30 mins she'll get it out of you twice.
Or three on a really good day  :lol:

Offline Thecheatinghusband

This is their site
External Link/Members Only

Man I use to love Bonny and Donna back in the days

Avslope

This is their site
External Link/Members Only

Man I use to love Bonny and Donna back in the days

Thanks for posting the website. Will have to pay a visit  :thumbsup:

Offline Jiffy Man

She looks very fuckable and tidy for her age,but more important the attitude/enthusiasm seems spot on.Just watched a couple of her videos and gosh....sure can swallow a dick!!.

Avslope

She looks very fuckable and tidy for her age,but more important the attitude/enthusiasm seems spot on.Just watched a couple of her videos and gosh....sure can swallow a dick!!.

Do you have a link to.any videos please?  :thumbsup:

Offline Samjos

If you go to the top of this page and click on Bonny there are six reviews go them
And some of the reviews have the links

Or there is a little thing called search top right hand corner

Type in Bonny videos midlands and it’s amazing what these search’s come up with

Avslope

If you go to the top of this page and click on Bonny there are six reviews go them
And some of the reviews have the links

Or there is a little thing called search top right hand corner

Type in Bonny videos midlands and it’s amazing what these search’s come up with

:thumbsup:

Offline wilfh

Has Bonny retired? None of the links are working anymore??

Online Jasonk71

Has Bonny retired? None of the links are working anymore??
Do you really expect her to be working?    Are you aware of what is going on at the moment?

Offline wilfh

Yes of course I do... I am not looking to book during lock down but I wondered if she has retired. The website is down and the adult work profile is down so I wondered if she has retired.

Offline fredhiggins

If she has retired then that would be a great shame as she is a fantastic lady. Never had a 1-2-1 but met her at The Private Club and a few other party venues and she is great fun and gives superb blowjobs. She retired from parties a few years ago so I haven't seen her for a good few years now.  :cry:

Offline Lewis

Bonny is still active from time to time on Twitter.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Bonny is still active from time to time on Twitter.

personal or "work"?

Offline hairymonster

I hadnt noticed her profile disappear, I was about to book her when the world went tits up. She was actively working the account south of Brum till the lockdown.
Hope she comes back, more than ever I need a bloody good BJ

Offline fredhiggins

Her coworker and friend Sandy has also gone. Both seem to be off twitter also.

Offline P.O.G

Her coworker and friend Sandy has also gone. Both seem to be off twitter also.

And their Girlsjust4u website has gone too.

Offline wilfh

Yeah that’s what made me wonder if they had retired. Surely easier to just not answer the phone in lockdown rather than take down all links and sites  :unknown:

Offline Lewis

personal or "work"?

I always thought it was her work twitter account. Never knew she had another one.

She has since vanished off Twitter though, as all my DM's between myself and her have gone.

Offline wilfh

No sign of Bonny anywhere I am gutted!

Offline fredhiggins

I've been told by someone who definitely knows that she has retired; has a new man in her life.

:thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 11:26:56 pm by fredhiggins »

Offline Lewis

Sad news, but if by small chance she does find this thread, I wish her all the very best.

Offline zootalors

Sad news, but if by small chance she does find this thread, I wish her all the very best.

Same here

Offline fredhiggins

I do wish her all the best but still...

She was the orchestrator of some fantastic times at the Private Club and elsewhere.

Offline Lewis

She was the orchestrator of some fantastic times at the Private Club.

You can say that again. You could be sat at the sidelines, just chilling out, and she'd come over for a chat and often more. Even if she wasn't actually working that particular evening as a club girl, but just manning the counter.

A real tart with a heart. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Offline fredhiggins

She only really played on the bisexual evenings; the rest of the time she was managing.

On those evenings she was fantastic; if she saw you resting at the side she would suggest you came over and did your resting with your cock in her mouth.

You can see from her videos that she was ravenous for cock and cum; liked to rim you also  :P

Nice lady.

Offline Thecheatinghusband

What I'd give for one more blow job from her

Offline freddiej

Things change.  I saw her just before lockdown, for the last time it now seems.  We talked about the situation and she said she had no plans to stop.  The whole team seem to have gone though.  Sad, for us at any rate. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 04:53:38 pm by freddiej »

Offline Lewis

Maybe once Covid has been sorted out, or a vaccine found for it, they might return one day?