Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: chardonnay birmingham  (Read 1941 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nado148

External Link/Members Only

was feeling quite horny yesterday so text chardonnay to see if she was free lucky enough she had half hour spare she really is a busy woman need to book in advance if you want a hour

Comms

Texted her and she replied quickly got time sorted asked her to wear skirt and blouse with heels and cleavage on show booked the meet all through text was given address got to her place about 10 mins early text to let her know im here and got the code for the door 5 mins earlier

The girl
Boy is chardonnay a looker she is fit as fuck beautiful blondie sexy ass and some nice juciy fake tits and her lips are just amazing

The meet
As soon as i walked in was greeted with a hug and a good 2-3 min non stop snogging boy does her tongue n lips taste good had my hands all over her sat down onto her bed got off my clothes stripped her naked and more snogging on the bed sucking her tits kissing her neck then she gave me a nice blowjb OWO wasnt amazing but was nice she has some different technique cant even describe it  she gets out the condon and we start off we cow girl and boy did she go up n down my cock she was riding my cock like no tomorrow swiches positions to doggie fucked her hard then into missionary while snogging then blew my load into her quick clean up shower little chat and out the door

for 80 for half hour you cant go wrong would i return yes 100%

Offline Digger1965

Really must get to meet her, mind you it's easier to see the Pope.

Offline bearcat69

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Amazed you got same day appointment! She is usually booked up for days in advance.

Offline ged72

Really must get to meet her, mind you it's easier to see the Pope.

I'd have to disagree, as I've only seen the Pope once, but seen Chardonnay 3 times. They offer very different kinds of service.

Offline m4rmite

I'd have to disagree, as I've only seen the Pope once, but seen Chardonnay 3 times. They offer very different kinds of service.
Yeah but you were only 7 when you saw the pope and being bummed doesn't normally warrant a repeat ;)

Joking aside i need to get my skates on, as i'm sure as eggs are eggs Chardonnay will quit by the time i get my arse in gear.

Offline alibirmingham

Fuck  :angry: lol

I was in the mood for a decent punt yesterday too and she did cross my mind but never tried calling as I thought she’s one you need to book in advance to get a look in lol

Live and learn, happy it worked out for you (but with her it’s a pretty much a sure thing if the reviews are anything to go by, and they are  :yahoo:)