Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aquarelax - Shirley FBSM  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Fkinloser

I've added comments to other FBSM topics before but about time for a first review.

External Link/Members Only

I've cut right back this year on massage but fancied a relaxing start to the Bank Holiday so thought I would get a rub down on the way home on Friday and Shirley is my best option.   I tried to make an appointment with the other Shirley place next to the Plume of Feathers but they couldn't see me at 5.15pm, only 5pm or 7pm (too late).   I actually passed that place at 5.01 but given it would be 5.05 by the time I would have been on the table and they would be pushing me out at 5.55 for the 6pm punter I think I made the right choice in declining.

So, phoned Aquarelax and booked for 5.15, lady on the phone had enough English to understand.  I didn't ask about the "european girl" mentioned in the advert, I didn't have a preference.   The traffic was shite on the A34 ironically from the other massage place all the way to what looked like Hall Green in the distance so I parked up opposite Morrisons for free then walked the rest.   I find Aquarelax very public, you have to ring the bell and wait whilst half of Shirley drives or walks past unlike the Shirley Massage Centre where you are shielded inside a doorway better.   I personally think the appearance of Aquarelax also says "come in for a wank" with the advertising all over the windows and the locked door - the medicine bottles behind the counter inside fools no-one.   

The lady who did the massage let me in, locked the door and led me upstairs to a big room - I got the Chinese lady, not any European choice, I'd say she was in her 40's, average looks and body, wearing a silky dress, fairly typical for the Shirley places. I haven't seen her before, the ladies rotate regularly.   I paid £40 on the way in for the hour.

Stripped off and jumped on the table which wasnt as wide as some making it difficult to really spread the legs for the anticipated ball prodding.   She delivered a reasonable and firm massage and spent most of the time time doing the back and shoulders using her elbows a lot.   In my humble experience most Chinese massage ladies are very poor compared to Thais who have been trained (usually) and follow a very methodical and structured pattern working from neck to feet.    This one wasn't too bad but got a bit repetitive, again many struggle with the hour long element and go back to bits already done.

Finally flipped over after minimal swipes and touches of my balls but she went straight for sensual sweeps to my chest and thighs including my balls.  Offered me a hand job and nothing else which was ok, i agreed and she asked for £20 which i fortunately didn't have to get up and pay immediately  spoiling the flow.  She delivered a nice hand job, lots of ball touching and varying speed and technique.   I put my hand on her arse as I got close to cumming but didn't push my luck and she coaxed a nice finish out of me.  She cleaned up and iI paid up and left bang on the hour.   We had some brief chit chat as i was dressing, her English was pretty poor, she really just wanted to know if I had had a good massage and would i be back.

Conclusion - decent enough massage, good happy ending.  £40 + £20. Positive.  I still probably prefer the other shop as it's easier to park and less public but all much of a muchness.   :hi:

Offline LongJohn73

Thank you for the review. I’m new to this and have contemplating this place for about a week now. I was thinking about the sauna massage for £50 per hour. If anyone had any experience of this I’d be much appreciated.

Offline daypunter111

What are your experiences at the other Shirley place?
Are you able to post a review of it?

Offline Dilitante

Has anyone tried the European lady here recently. I thought she had left and the reviews on here about her at Acurelax are around 6 months old

Offline Fkinloser

What are your experiences at the other Shirley place?
Are you able to post a review of it?

I prefer it for the reasons in my review above, much easier to park and more discrete.

I've only been once this year I think and it wasn't great in that there was only one lady working and she was constantly interrupted answering the phone and door.  She was perhaps the oldest woman I've seen there but spoke very good English and was complaining that the boss kept accepting bookings remotely even though she was there was only one person working.    Overall it's a typical Chinese place, the girls are 30's -40's, never young/hot, forever rotating and if you're lucky give a decent massage and always offer up a HJ and/or B2B.    There is one regular there who is fairly slim and elegant who doesn't offer extras but will pass you over to a colleague for that at the end if you want.