Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasy~Massage, Birmingham  (Read 1888 times)

2 review(s) for Fantasy~Massage  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline HumphryB

External Link/Members Only

I had met with this SP known as Sara in Glasgow about a year ago. At the time she was providing a full service and a great one too. Communication was straight forward by phone call, details from AW. The location was easy to find and discreet, though parking a bit of an issue( free, but busy and residential).  However i see that she has wound down to massage only. I can say that massage was offered and pretty good too. All other services stated on her profile at the time were provided passionately. She was touring at the time and i did make a return visit she was that fun to be around. Only downside is she smokes and as a former smoker myself i do find it fairly  annoying. Would meet again, she was some laugh with a tidy little body :thumbsup:

minge

External Link/Members Only

I had met with this SP known as Sara in Glasgow about a year ago. At the time she was providing a full service and a great one too. Communication was straight forward by phone call, details from AW. The location was easy to find and discreet, though parking a bit of an issue( free, but busy and residential).  However i see that she has wound down to massage only. I can say that massage was offered and pretty good too. All other services stated on her profile at the time were provided passionately. She was touring at the time and i did make a return visit she was that fun to be around. Only downside is she smokes and as a former smoker myself i do find it fairly  annoying. Would meet again, she was some laugh with a tidy little body :thumbsup:
What was she like in the face department and what size would you put her at..cheers

Offline HumphryB

She is pretty enough but has smokers teeth. Her figure is on the average side not fat, no belly but she does have a very round booty.

Cendric

Her advert states that she does offer sex

Offline l1mpd1ck

Is she now based here or just touring?

Any idea where in Brum she is?

Offline HumphryB

Is she now based here or just touring?

Any idea where in Brum she is?
Got her on my HL as i would revisit if she was in Glasgow, though she seems to been in west midlands for quite some time. her profile did go off for a while then returned to my HL, new  name, massage only. :unknown: