Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X - Birmingham  (Read 2011 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline monstar

External Link/Members Only

comms - positive
booking arranged and confirmed on aw well in advance and smooth comms via text on the day which required a confirmation text in the morning.

location - positive
studio apartment in a decent flat block, buzzer entry and lift, with free parking a minute or two walk away. good shower, comfy sofa to start and large bed. well placed mirrors on the floor for the nuru massage.

appearance - positive
plenty of accurate aw photos. i found her facially pretty, big soft lips and enhanced boobs not as soft as naturals but lovely fit body and sexy dressed in a tight red dress with heels.

personality - positive
immediately put at ease as she was welcoming like we were old friends and chatting away. small talk between rounds was very enjoyable with humour but her brummie accent didn't do much for me! :lol:

meeting - positive
three hours, £330. meeting earlier in the year so my memory is hazy. warm welcome with dfk, offered a drink of water and seat. quick introduction chat getting to know each other and plan for the meeting. constant dfk on the sofa as she moved to sit astride of me, i played with her body over and under her dress.

directed to exit the shower wet for nuru. it was my first experience of a nuru massage and it was enjoyable, she has good technique and almost made me pop gliding her slippery boobs and body over 'little monstar', negative aspects as reported by others that it gets cold and sticky but cleaning and warming up in the shower with chardonnay was the silver lining.

fun and enthusiastic during sex, excellent technique, skilled at taking hints and no awkward moments, occasional pleasure moans and not over the top, slightly reserved response during ro but kept me interested. popped multiple times during sex and cleaned up nicely by chardonnay. a very small amount of blood on the condom after pop, i think she said due to start / end of period, she was apologetic but then probably noticed i wasn't too concerned so was relaxed about it.

a great wg and willing to please but copy pasted my thoughts as similar to my experience with michelle - slightly too professional, a few moments felt slightly rehearsed/practised and going through the motions. this could just be me, i was not distracted from a fantastic time and only had these fleeting feelings in the back of my mind. a nice final chat, kisses and hug before leaving her flat with a smile.

services - dfk, owo, protected sex, ro, shared shower and nuru.

highlight(s) - dfk, foreplay and nuru.

tl;dr - pretty girl with an amazing body and super friendly personality. i felt chardonnay is close to a "sure thing" in punting, also ideal for new punters or those wanting to try nuru. real feeling gfe, not a glowing positive but overall all services and experience was great.

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review.

She is certainly held in high regard. I will have to see if I can arrange a punt with her.

Offline SalmonJunkie

She has a twitter account with more photos that aren’t in her free gallery, if that’s of interest to anyone. Same username as AW. You don’t have to be following her to view.

Offline Brumbrum

She has a twitter account with more photos that aren’t in her free gallery, if that’s of interest to anyone. Same username as AW. You don’t have to be following her to view.
hi, have you got the link as I cannot find it?

Offline Excalibur

Thanks Salmon, @X_chardonnay_X

She’s been on my HL for ages now and must get round to seeing her.  See seems a good laugh too based on some of the Twitter videos.  Liked the one of her kicking the ball into the net with her prossie heels on.

Offline SalmonJunkie

Snap- I’m currently on a self imposed punting ban that is likely to stick until early 2019, but she’s near the top of my must sees when I return. It’ll be down the her, Isla brooks and white angel as to who I see first, most likely based on who responds the fastest!

Offline Wood2017

Her reviews always make for a good read.

Yet to see her but may have to change that sooner rather than later.

Offline Pantysniffer

Same ere. On the h/l for sure