Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B Massage suggestions ?  (Read 1037 times)

Offline pisceanuk

I have read the forum and some of the B2B ads are a bit old and the girls are not around anymore.

As a B2B enthusiast, I am looking for some new B2B encounters. I have posted some reviews of my experience. I am interested in proper B2B with lots of body slides and not just boobs rubbing. Young girls preferably, not older than 30, and she should be good looking. 

Please share your favorites here with their details or links.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 11:01:42 am by pisceanuk »

Shagman45

ive read some of your reviews.....
youve seen the popular ones i beleieve...
Sophie. Baker st...... not a proper b2b but in terms of the girl.. she is beautiful and fit...
Irinia Now in earls court... b2b.. naughty, rimming
All the girls in st anns rd... please see massage me london website

i would say try jasmine in colindale.. A proper b2b sensual massage. She massages with her hands, legs, arse, pussy, belly, sideways, reverse, so many angles.. a true b2b expereience

Online LLPunting

OP, were you referring to the indie thread?

Did you flip through Tantraman's list of conquests?

Offline Sms097

Hi I am going to try External Link/Members Only this week so will report back. Watch this space

Banned reason: touting website
Banned by: Head1

Offline finn5555

Hi I am going to try External Link/Members Only this week so will report back. Watch this space

£200 for yoga and a wank  :dash:

Offline Sms097

Offline pisceanuk

I did and some of them are on my hotlist.

OP, were you referring to the indie thread?

Did you flip through Tantraman's list of conquests?

Offline pisceanuk

£120 for B2B sounds good. Let us know about your experience.

Offline Sms097

Fuck my life don't bother with Veronica. Her B2B was absolute bollocks. Not sensual and she had no clue what she was doing. Plus side is her body is FIT but her face is not great. Amazing thick thighs and great tits. Her HJ technique is crap and only got off I as I was buried licking her cunt and sniffing her. Massive negative was dirty feet ffs. Was not going to sniff them.

I did manage to finger blast her pussy and gave my fingers a lick after. She tasted good. Oral on her was the highlight. Didn't dare rim her as she looked a bit skanky, but hey it all adds to the flavour I guess.

Would return if I could fuck her silly for two rounds.

Offline pisceanuk

:D cheers for the heads up..

Fuck my life don't bother with Veronica. Her B2B was absolute bollocks. Not sensual and she had no clue what she was doing. Plus side is her body is FIT but her face is not great. Amazing thick thighs and great tits. Her HJ technique is crap and only got off I as I was buried licking her cunt and sniffing her. Massive negative was dirty feet ffs. Was not going to sniff them.

I did manage to finger blast her pussy and gave my fingers a lick after. She tasted good. Oral on her was the highlight. Didn't dare rim her as she looked a bit skanky, but hey it all adds to the flavour I guess.

Would return if I could fuck her silly for two rounds.