Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curly Beauty, Warren Street  (Read 3044 times)

figleaf

External Link/Members Only
Booking: very simple by text
Location: 2 minutes from Warren Street tube in a well known punting flat
Flat: nice & clean

Girl: Slim Spanish girl in her 20s.  Attractive facially.  A few tattoos but tasteful.

Price:£120/hr

Service: Really top class GFE like I haven't had for a while.  Full on snogging and all of the positions.  Very flirty, felt more like shagging a fit girlfriend. 

Will return 100%!!

Offline Honolulu

Sandra charges £100 hr.  Did you over pay or just a typo?

Perhaps you paid for extra services?

thanks

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

Price:£120/hr

Thanks for sharing.

Please note her old profile ID, for linking reviews:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 per hour

thanks

As requested above, can the op confirm the rate paid. As I see no extra listed and the current profile states, £100 P/H (same rate I paid).

Offline Nk14

What time is best to call/text her. Been trying for weeks first it starts ringing then goes straight to voicemail!

figleaf

thanks

I do believe that's a typo, my mistake.

Offline Honolulu

What time is best to call/text her. Been trying for weeks first it starts ringing then goes straight to voicemail!

I just met up with Sandra this evening.  I text at midday day of punt.  The maid seems to only accept same day bookings.

Sandra is fantastic.

Offline monstar

I just met up with Sandra this evening.  I text at midday day of punt.  The maid seems to only accept same day bookings.

Sandra is fantastic.

Thanks for the info - I tried an advance booking via text but no response so you are probably right.  :hi:

Offline joe diddley

Always a bit wary of AW feedback but in her case it does look genuinely quite effusive. Looks a good find.