Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine @ Mungukhwan Thai massage-Sheffield  (Read 6051 times)

Offline hboy

Cost £40 + £30 tip 1 hour

Had Jasmine a couple of times at Mirror talk in Sheffield and massage was okay with very good HE I always asked for more bit Jasmine always declined citing the premises sharing dilemma with the hairdressers downstairs she and others told me to go to the sister outreach Muangkhwan in Woodseats Sheffield for better extras.

I booked for an hour with Jasmine on a recommendation and wasn't disappointed.massage was good and 40 minutes in Jasmine had me wincing with delight with her deft side swiped and oily teasing,when she sensed I had been tormented enough she asked me to flip over and immediately asked me if I wanted B2B with her for £30 which I said why not.she stripped revealing her beautiful breasts and launch into a tremendous blow job after she had oiled up Percy very slow blowjob but not Deep throat building in intensity until I was on the brink and released her gums as I exploded she cleaned me up then RO.beautiful shaven pussy that I gorged on she tried to make me cum again but I was spent so a little chat then a shower together.only dissappointment is that Jasmine doesn't do much kissing but is pleasant and very attractive 20-30 year old Thai girl.

As an aside on the way in to Muanghwan I spoke to Ning who I had given a negative review to about a week ago for a missed booking  at Mirtor talk she told me that at that point in time they were having big problems with the co hairdresser owners downstairs because someone had leaked the "extras " going on upstairs and threatened to kick them out of the premises.whilst I wasn't happy at the time I would like to apologise to Ning as I wasn't aware of the situation going on at Mirror talk apparently Ning was racing about like a blue arsed fly to get some alternative interim premises Cheers hboy

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tricks

Online claud223

Hi

Dou you have a link and contact number for Jasmine please

could you PM me

Thanks

Cost £40 + £30 tip 1 hour

Had Jasmine a couple of times at Mirror talk in Sheffield and massage was okay with very good HE I always asked for more bit Jasmine always declined citing the premises sharing dilemma with the hairdressers downstairs she and others told me to go to the sister outreach Muangkhwan in Woodseats Sheffield for better extras.

I booked for an hour with Jasmine on a recommendation and wasn't disappointed.massage was good and 40 minutes in Jasmine had me wincing with delight with her deft side swiped and oily teasing,when she sensed I had been tormented enough she asked me to flip over and immediately asked me if I wanted B2B with her for £30 which I said why not.she stripped revealing her beautiful breasts and launch into a tremendous blow job after she had oiled up Percy very slow blowjob but not Deep throat building in intensity until I was on the brink and released her gums as I exploded she cleaned me up then RO.beautiful shaven pussy that I gorged on she tried to make me cum again but I was spent so a little chat then a shower together.only dissappointment is that Jasmine doesn't do much kissing but is pleasant and very attractive 20-30 year old Thai girl.

As an aside on the way in to Muanghwan I spoke to Ning who I had given a negative review to about a week ago for a missed booking  at Mirtor talk she told me that at that point in time they were having big problems with the co hairdresser owners downstairs because someone had leaked the "extras " going on upstairs and threatened to kick them out of the premises.whilst I wasn't happy at the time I would like to apologise to Ning as I wasn't aware of the situation going on at Mirror talk apparently Ning was racing about like a blue arsed fly to get some alternative interim premises Cheers hboy

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline 2F2F

I thought Jasmine at Mirrortalk was around late 40s?

Offline hboy

No Expert on age but Jasmine is a very attractive 30 year old Thai girl who now works at Muangkhwan Woodseats Sheffield not Mirror talk to the best of my knowledge

Offline Richy15

Any idea on what days she works?

Offline hboy

Sorry don't know what days Jasmine works at Mungkhwan Woodseats.Give them a call

Offline nicebutjim

As far as I am aware Jasmine works everyday but only at meadowhead/mungkhwan.
Not at Mirror

May have stopped Sundays.

Anyone had B2B with any others of the Mirrortalk & meadowhead teams?

PM if you prefer as officially HR only
NBJ

Offline nottheaverage

Afternoon  :hi:
Does anyone know the 30minute rates for Mungkhwan and if Jasmine is still available? Was under the impression the HR is a £10 extra but wasn't sure regarding the massage itself when having less than an hour.
Cheers

Offline Darkepool

The gal I saw at Muangkhwan had a tattoo on her lower back and one on her tummy and big tits. She said her name was!Maylee or Malli...  (see my review). I'm wondering if these gals make the names up as tgey go along.  What does Jasmine look like? I'd be interested in giving her a try.