Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese sweetie in Bradford - Bait & Switch  (Read 2823 times)

Offline tr!gger

External Link/Members Only ... /301973531
30 mins/ £60 + 10 OWO
I had an hour to kill and was looking for an SP within walking distance of Piccadilly in Bradford.

I messaged a few adverts last week and got this reply with an address that was 100 metres away from where I would be:

service include: b2b massage,
bj, 69, pussy licking, lipkiss and sex, also can shower
Owo is 10pounds extra
1hour 100pounds
30mins 60pounds
2girls double price

Headline in the advert: 'Japanese sweetie in Bradford 07555157581' but I was under no illusion that the girl wouldn't be the one in the photo's.

So on the day I called. and asked if I could make an appointment but they don't do that, she was pleasant enough and said I should call 15 mins before.

All pretty straightforward, arrived at the address which is one of two apartment blocks on Stone Street. Called and was told to wait outside for a couple of minutes and then given instructions to the aprartment. Looks like an AirBnB type set up, normal hiding behind the door and I was greeted by a pleasant 20 something Chinese/asian girl. She was nice looking with a good figure, size 10 ish with a bit of tummy. As expected not the girl in the photos.

She led me into one of two bedrooms, I could hear a couple of male voices in the living room and once I'd handed over the £70 she left the room and I heard her talking to them in Chinese. She returned straight away and she gave me a basic massage, no cc swipes and after 5 mins I turned over and she began some light kissing around my neck and then concentrating on my nipples. She reached down and stroked the old fellah and after a few more minutes she moved down for OWO. There was a break in proceedings as she got some foam bacterial soap and gave JT a good wash, then wiped off with a wet wipe, then some other anti bacterial wipes came out before she dried him off with tissue, applied what I assume was a little flavoured lube. All very OCD and I was fearing the worst at this point, but she began the OWO with enthusiasm and a nice technique. A few minutes of this had me on the edge so we swapped and I went down on her - fully shaved, clean and fresh the only downside was the taste of a bit of lube. My efforts were met with a few murmurs but it was very much a case of going through the motions. On with the condom and we had sex with her legs over my shoulders, but she complained because I'm 'very big' and every time I got into a rhythm or deeper penetration she complained. So we carried on with some slow, shallow action but it wasn't going to get me to my end destination so I suggested we finish with oral.

She agreed but warned me about 5 times that no come in mouth... so after about 1 minute of enthusiastic oral action she came up for air again and warned me no come in mouth ..... 'if you do come in mouth I charge you £50 extra !' . I reassured her that I wouldn't and she resumed the action until I told her I was nearly coming ( probably a little too early because she had me paranoid) and she finished me by hand. She helped clean me up and asked if I was happy, then helped me get dressed and a quick peck on the cheek and I was out of the door.

My summary, an average punt in a production line type operation. Can't complain and it was very convenient given where I was and my time constraints.

Offline GingerNuts

Working link: External Link/Members Only

For future reference:

07555 157581
+447555157581
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 01:55:42 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline jason4u

They have few of these setup around the country, I use the one in Leeds.  They change the 2working girls at a time every week.  Good clean and safe service, rather than using a Rom.

Offline GingerNuts

They have few of these setup around the country, I use the one in Leeds.  They change the 2working girls at a time every week.  Good clean and safe service, rather than using a Rom.

You've been a member for two years now. It would be helpful if you posted reviews of your meetings, you can post any from within the last six months.

Offline Degsy101

I thought any bait and switch reviews were automatically negative??

Offline Neptune

My summary, an average punt in a production line type operation. Can't complain and it was very convenient given where I was and my time constraints.
[/quote]
Thank you for reviewing
Reads like a neutral to me Trigger

Offline camshaft72uk

I thought any bait and switch reviews were automatically negative??

That is up to the reviewer.

I would have had this down as a neutral personally,  but OP's choice.