Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny1970 Wakefield  (Read 1369 times)

1 review(s) for Jenny1970 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Turtle Z

I'm doing very little punting at the moment and this one will only serve to strengthen my resolve. After a long stressful week, woke up horny on Sunday morning and knowing there's be little choice on a Sunday, chose Jenny. She had been in my hotlist for ages as a semi-amateur milf type and I know that she also works full time as a nurse. I sent her a text early Sunday morning and as it happened she'd just finished a 12 hour nightshift and picked up my message as she was leaving work. I didn't find this out until after the punt but perhaps tiredness plays a part in one of the most lacklustre punts I've ever experienced. It started off well, when I arrived I wasn't disappointed, she's a very attractive mature woman, claims to be 46 but I'd ' put her at around 50. She has a fantastic figure, slim with big natural tits and a really nice shaved pussy. We started off chatting on the bed and after about 10 minuted she mentioned that I had too many clothes on. I stripped off and we removed her bra and pants. It was round about this point that I started to feel like I was punting with a fairly inanimate object and given that I'd just handed over £120 notes I expected more interaction and enthusiasm. Her kissing was light pecking and she wasnt handling my cock as though she meant it. Maybe going down on her will earn her up I thought... Well it did to a degree, she got very wet and I think she came at which point she told me to ease off on her pussy as it was too sensitive. I offered my cock up for a BJ and again her technique was too gentle to be effective. A few minutes of this and she asked if I was ready for the condom? No, I said, I'd prefer to play some more, we were only about 20 mins in to a 60 minute booking. She then started to mention how my cock may be too big for her and that she was only small, which was weird because she didn't seem particularly tight at all when I'd been fingering her during RO. So eventually, about 30 mins in, it was on with the condom and she said "don't ask for doggy", she meant it, she also refused cowgirl due to my size so we proceeded to fuck in mish with her keeping her hand between her legs to prevent me fully getting my cock in. In effect she was using her hand as a cock block and to wank me off at the same time as I was trying to fuck. Throughout possibly 10 mins of fucking she proceeded to pull faces as if she was in agony and I'm thinking, what the fuck is going on here, her pussy wasnt even particularly tight. I told her she looked as though she was in pain, and she said that it was hurting, which pretty much finished it for me. Her cock blocking/wanking technique made me come a couple of minutes later anyway. This was after I withdrew and asked her to ease off on wanking me, she didn't because she clearly wanted me to come so it was over with. We had a bit of a chat afterwards and in a round about way she asked me if I'd enjoyed it. I said that it wasn't what it should have been and that I sensed she was nervous, I was being kind, it was just awful and a complete waste of £120.00. I'm sure Jenny is a lovely woman and maybe even a great nurse but in my opinion she simply isn't cut out for providing sexual services, which is a shame because she certainly has the body for it.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 03:13:40 pm by Turtle Z »

Offline Turtle Z

Probably also worth mentioning that she doesn't see blacks or asians, not a point she advertises on her profile, but in this case they can take it from me that they aren't missing anything.

Offline Original_dj

That's a shame that she provides a crap service.  I had my eye on her for a while and was contemplating making a booking to see her.

I wonder though, if it had anything to do with her finishing a 12 hour shift? Could it be that is why she didn't give a good service?

Offline Turtle Z

That's a shame that she provides a crap service.  I had my eye on her for a while and was contemplating making a booking to see her.

I wonder though, if it had anything to do with her finishing a 12 hour shift? Could it be that is why she didn't give a good service?

That was already suggested by someone else I discussed this with, but not in my opinion. The whole experience was weird, and gets weirder on reflection. She claimed to have a really tight pussy but she didn't and for some reason was determined not to let me properly fuck her. Terrible BJ, terrible hand job and fairly inanimate throughout. She may well have been tired but then she shouldn't have taken the booking, but the bottom line is that she's just not very good in the sack and you can't blame that on tiredness. I will say that she has a fantastic figure, much better than her picture suggests, great tits and a really nice pussy, so it really was a shame she's such a poor service provider. I really did see this one as a complete waste of £120.00 and to be frank, felt completely cheated afterwards. One to avoid in my opinion.

Offline Turtle Z

It's also been suggested that she may have been working through her period and may have been wearing a sponge, which is why she didn't want me to put my cock fully in. I suppose this is a possibility, especially since I'm still wondering why she pretended to be in so much pain when I put my cock in, when she clearly wasn't.