Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anne Chinese Massage + Hand Relief and Extras Radcliffe  (Read 4747 times)

Offline spartanwizard

Anne new girl at Chinese massage Radcliffe
1 hr b2b
£80
External Link/Members Only

I decided after my visit to xixi at the same place approx 6 months ago, i would give this place a try last week to see if things where any different or had got any better since my last visit.
Same place in Radcliffe with a not so discrete entrance, but i did go late evening and it was very quiet. I would suggest the same if you don’t want to be seen entering the flat from the front entrance in the middle of a busy shopping area.

Again comms was done through a 3rd party who speaks English.

Anne greeted me, she is another late 30's i would say (i was told she was 24!!) again slim but still attractive.

Was asked what i would like and opted for the b2b. Lay on the massage table and she came back to the room. The massage was not to bad actually, probably the best chinese style massage that ive had.
Again after massaging my legs she spent about 5-10 mins massaging the balls, cc swipes and reach unders. She then took her clothes off and started the b2b while i lay on my front. This was ok but it never really does anything for me (some tits rubbing against my back).
I then turned over and she got off the bad, gave me a massage to my legs and chest and the started the HE.

She gave no b2b while i lay on my back, which i wasn’t to happy about as it only lasted about 5 mins when lay on my front. I didn’t both saying anything only because i was enjoying the HE  :D
I did ask whether oral was on offer to which she replied extra £30, i tried negotiating to £20 but she wouldn’t budge. so i decided against it.

After a very happy end, to which i cant fault her on, i was asked if i wanted a foot or head massage to finish. Opted for the head massage.
Again nothing special here although i did enjoy a vigorous ear massage haha. I complimented her on this at the end and said I’ve never had a full on ear massage before, to which she replied in her very broken English it was good for certain parts of the body.

When i got back home and thought about the amount of time she actually gave b2b and the fact she was touted as being 24 i wasn’t to happy. So sent a quick message to the 3rd party explaining things. To their credit they accepted it was poor service and i was given the wrong age and was offered discount on my next visit. I probably wont be taking that up though.
I was told that she had only just arrived in Manchester from London a few hours before and she had got lost in Manchester for 4 hrs prior to getting to Radcliffe. As my booking was around 8pm i suppose i can understand her being tired and i was happy with th discount if needed.

All in all after having seen 2 of the girls from here i don’t think i will be going back. If the massages where better maybe, but for me there are a lot better providers out there.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 04:37:41 pm by spartanwizard »

infoseeker

Thanks for the review Stern.

Also see this review for Xixi who is currently working from the same setup as Anne

Xixi Xi Xi Chichi Chi Chi Massage + Hand Relief and Extras Chinese 30s WackyGirl

Girls come and go from this setup.

infoseeker

Also please check the
Dedicated Massage and Hand Relief thread in the North West Queries Forum
for further Info

Massage and Hand Relief providers in North West - Info and Review links