Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meme....Sai Massage.... Gorton  (Read 8311 times)

Offline jasper

External Link/Members Only
1 hour massage....1/2 hour standard massage, followed by 1/2 hour B2B massage £ 80-00.
masseuse name.... Meme
Lovely petite lady, I would guess at 30 something (sorry if that's wrong)

Made phone call and booked Meme for 1 hours appointment, no problems with communications. Arrived with a few minutes to spare, called up and was given the flat No. The flat is modern and has a good working shower. I was ushered into the first bedroom by the very polite Meme. I was asked what I would like and based on a few recommendations,I plumped for 1/2 hour massage followed by 1/2 hour B2B. The bedroom has a double bed, which was used for the massage.
 Laying on my front the massage began, with a very standard massage, leg muscles,bum, back,neck and arms. The massage was fine,but having read some feedback on Meme, perhaps this was a case of expecting too much. I am not complaining, but the standard massage would probably rate as 7/10. One or two little tickles and C/Cswipes but really nothing very sensual at all. I was then asked to turn over and a certain panic ran through my brain , I thought that perhaps my instructions had been lost in translation. I need not have worried, Meme, was merely completing the standard massage, with me lay on my back. This is when the sensual side of the massage starts to take place. Massaging the inside of the thighs right up the the crease and adjusting the position of my cock, with a little giggle (very nice). Having completed the standard massage, Meme, asked me to turn over again, back onto my front.
 Meme proceeded to take, what clothes she was wearing off, "very nice little body, small but pert boobs, giant nips and a cracking little arse". She then spread lots of oil all over my back,butt and legs. I could also hear her doing the same to herself. What followed can only be described as bliss. Meme slid her body all over mine, with particular use of her butt cheeks,boobs and pussy. This was carried out whilst I lay on my back, the B2B is so sensual and the sensations build slowly but surely, until you feel your cock might burst rather that ejaculate. With time now cracking on and the two of us covered in oil. Meme started with the happy ending, I looked down and, though I say it myself my cock looked huge, I put this down to the oh so slow build up to the Grand Finale,which was shuddering and wonderful, all at the same time. Having had a little go at Meme's standard massage, I have to say that the B2B was 10/10 fan-tas-tic !!!

Would I go back to Meme? .... Probably not... this was a great experience, but variety is the spice of life
Would I recommend Meme? ...absolutely 

Jasper  :music:

Gordo987

Interesting FR. Can you help me out please? I sent an email to Sai asking if I would be able to feel her bum during the HE/HR and her reply was "No touch Hun xxx", so how do you arrange something a bit like you enjoyed? Not looking for 'full service', just good massage with HE and a bit of touching.  :hi:

infoseeker

Interesting FR. Can you help me out please? I sent an email to Sai asking if I would be able to feel her bum during the HE/HR and her reply was "No touch Hun xxx", so how do you arrange something a bit like you enjoyed? Not looking for 'full service', just good massage with HE and a bit of touching.  :hi:

Hi Gordo987

Never been to Sai Massage, but having been to other similar providers, I would say sometimes asking straight out like you did would lead to a reply like you got.

I saw a Chinese girl called Xixi / Xi Xi / Chi Chi / Chichi working through this Adultwork profile
External Link/Members Only (Mentioned by name on the Feedback for the profile)
and previously
External Link/Members Only (I think can't confirm since it is now inactive)
and it was a case of testing the boundaries over three visits...  all under a sign on the wall saying "No Sexual Services".
In general it is the nature of the business.

Certainly Xixi / Xi Xi / Chi Chi / Chichi will let you touch her, kind of a pay as you go further service, say £20-£30 on top of the massage fee will get you what you want.
Decent looking mid 30s Chinese Petite slim girl
Massage was okay not the best, she does have a bit of a wacky zanny personality which comes through inspite of her very limited/no English.
If I get chance I will review her and post a link here.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 02:45:32 am by infoseeker »

Offline jasper

With my session a little massage of her boobs and bum cheeks were allowed, but there was no  finger action allowed.

Jasper

Gordo987

Thanks fellas. Xi Xi is already on my TDL and I've already established that she does allow what I desire  :cool: With Sai, "a little massage of her boobs and bum cheeks" is plenty. If fact it's only bum cheeks stroking that I enjoy. Thanks again and what number is the bus to Gorton please?  :D

infoseeker

Not looking for 'full service', just good massage with HE and a bit of touching.  :hi:

Dedicated Massage and Hand Relief thread now started by Stern.
Massage and Hand Relief providers in North West - Info and Review links

Offline spartanwizard

Thanks fellas. Xi Xi is already on my TDL and I've already established that she does allow what I desire  :cool: With Sai, "a little massage of her boobs and bum cheeks" is plenty. If fact it's only bum cheeks stroking that I enjoy. Thanks again and what number is the bus to Gorton please?  :D

I have posted in the massage thread about a couple of places/girls i have seen that would probably suit you best if this is what you are looking for.

infoseeker

I saw a Chinese girl called Xixi / Xi Xi / Chi Chi / Chichi
If I get chance I will review her and post a link here.

Now reviewed here
Xixi Xi Xi Chichi Chi Chi Massage + Hand Relief and Extras Chinese 30s WackyGirl

zoo_zoo

I went to Sai massage this morning and actually tried to find a review on here beforehand but had no luck. Since the website is now down and others might be interested, they have an AW profile:

External Link/Members Only

I booked for 1/2 hr and luckily, it went splendidly. However, the girl didn't look like any of the girls in the gallery, but then again she was more to my tastes. The AW reviews do mention different names so it probably works on a rota basis. It was my second time punting, so I was quite nervous and I didn't even ask for her name :(.

Anyway, hope the link will be useful.