Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Style Massage Centre Acocks Green ... still open?  (Read 904 times)

Offline tsoli

Has anyone had any joy getting a massage at the Chinese Massage place in Acocks Green (the one on Oxford Road).  I’ve tried texting and phoning on the number that was advertised 07475 838668 but have had no response at all.

Went past the place yesterday lunch time and no sign of it being open.

The old Gumtree add is no longer active either so I’m wondering if they’ve closed down.

Offline Beamer

Has anyone had any joy getting a massage at the Chinese Massage place in Acocks Green (the one on Oxford Road).  I’ve tried texting and phoning on the number that was advertised 07475 838668 but have had no response at all.

The old Gumtree add is no longer active either so I’m wondering if they’ve closed down.

If you went past it yesterday why didn't you stop and check ???  :dash:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 11:22:57 am by Beamer »

Offline tsoli

it wasn’t open when I went past yesterday ... not sure if this was permanent.

Offline milyzz

Its closed down. I called the number and drove past some time back.

Lucy that worked here was one of my top three punts to date! Its a shame they have moved on.

Offline seandana

I think the people that ran this place are now running Balance massage in Sheldon one of the girls Meena used to work in Acocks green ive seen her in both shops but the shop in Acocks green has been closed for a couple of weeks
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 11:59:42 pm by seandana »

Offline milyzz

I think the people that ran this place are now running Balance massage in Sheldon one of the girls Meena used to work in Acocks green ive seen her in both shops but the shop in Acocks green has been closed for a couple of weeks

What does Meena look like?

Offline inbruges

That place has definitely closed down and I don't think they're the same people who run Balance.

Meena was a plump late 30s darker chinese lady and the two times I swung by the Oxford Road place she was having a nap on the couch in reception.

Agreed regarding Lucy, wonder where she's moved on to...