Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Herbal. Tamworth  (Read 5369 times)

Offline Lambretta61!!

Recent visit, called 1 hour before. 01827 437940. Arranged massage for 1 hour £40 
Lady on phone easy to understand no prob.
Pay and display directly opposite by Globe pub.
Street fairly quiet and discreet entrance to shop.
Greeted with a cheery hello and taken into small massage room with table with hole.
Stripped off and onto to table, she knocked and came in.  Bless her ! 
Lady around 40 ish quite attractive body of a younger girl,  small pert boobs and hairy bush trimmed, massage started  on legs and worked up to back and shoulders, then she came to head of table, I always lay with my arms above my head with my hands on edge of table. You can judge by how long they stay there and push into your hands what’s on offer I find.
She stayed there for quite a while so I had a good feel of her legs and bum over her clothes, starting to rise to the occasion, I told her I like b2b and suggested that she took off her clothes, she popped out to lock the front door as she was only one there. I got the paperwork, usually 40 but I decided to give 50 and see what happened as she seemed game.
She started to undress and I helped her off with her bra, she comes round to side of table and light kisses small pecks , she oils my front and works round to my cock and balls she has good skills, did this hands together thing where she has my cock between her hands and gently rubs in opposite direction  like trying to start a fire with 2 twigs, as she is doing this lightly blowing on my bell end, different but really nice, I am having a good feel of her boobs and rubbing her pussy, then she’s onto table and good body slides, she grinds her upper thighs on my cock nice technique, lovely cock and ball play just the right pressure  very sensual till the finish, cleans up and further massage for last 10 mins. Very enjoyable and will return. The girls do change here, She’s there anther 2 weeks and then back early December. Will try my luck for fs next time.

Offline kingkong69

So is it 40 plus another 40 for the b2b?

Offline Lambretta61!!

Correct 40+40 although I gave 50 in hope I may get a bj.   
Thanks Goldfinch!

Offline redliner69

Did you get a name?

Not 100% sure if you're describing Yan?

Offline Lambretta61!!

Didn’t get name but she want very tall.

Offline Lambretta61!!

Sorry.  Wasn’t very tall other reviews say Yan quite tall !

Offline Catire

Before I joined this site, I was going quite often to Tamworth. I saw various girls there. Mimi, Yan, Ana and some others.
The one you describe could be Yan, if she still works there. She is not as tall as some have said. She was working 2 weeks, then 2 weeks back in Scotland with her husband.
Long hair, small tits, bushy pussy. Massage OK. Proposes HE and body body. Says she doesn't offer more, but does when she knows you.

Offline Lambretta61!!

Could be yan. I should have asked her name. She was going away but said back on 2 nd. Dec.  don’t remember her having long hair but she may have tied it up .  The rest of your description matches thanks for the info. Good to know. I will return .

Offline Catire

i may go back to Tamworth next week. Any idea of who will be there?

Offline Lambretta61!!

No sorry. But was thinking of going back myself next week. Prob midweek, So may text and find out who is working !  Will let you know if I find out !

Offline Catire

Great. Thanks.
I'll do the same if I go before you.

Offline kurosa1

Yan said that Mimi (the owner) is back for a couple of weeks whilst she's away. Make sure you ask for a B2B with a footjob.... you can thank me later :P

Offline Lambretta61!!

Okay thanks pal. Is fs on offer with her ? 

Offline Catire

it seems that my opportunity to go go to Tamworth has been postponed... but sure it will happen sure.
I'm still interested in learning about the foot job... Just to make sure, it is provided by Yan?

Offline Catire

There is something strange about Yan. I met her about 3 years ago. She told me about her situation, her family and that she needed money.
I did have fs with her but, in a way, felt sorry about her.  She had explained her difficult situation, her husband, her son,... all of them living in Scotland and her having to work to support them.
I went to see her again some months later. She was acting as if nothing had happened before, saying she now had a boyfriend in Derby and had never done more than a hand job! She was still working 2 weeks in Tamworth / 2 weeks in Scotland.
I went back another time. She was saying how much she had missed me and gave me a blow job straightaway!
What is she going to be like next time I go?

Offline GingerNuts

What is she going to be like next time I go?

More half-truths and lies?

Offline Catire

I'm in Paris for a few days now. Had a good one today:https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267550.0

I didn't see the answer: the great footjob: Who provides it? Yan or Mimi?

Offline Catire

I plan to go to Tamworth on Friday.
Any update? Who's working there this week?
Who does the great footjob?

Offline Lambretta61!!

I believe it may have been Mimi with the foot job. Last time I went about a month ago the girl there then. Yan I think. Said she was going away for a few weeks but back on the second of December. So probably be her now .   Been meaning to go but not had opportunity yet , I will go again as service good last time .

Offline Catire

I have just called to book on Friday. I have been told that the "lady working this week is Lulu".
Anybody has experienced?

Offline redliner69

Not heard of a Lulu at Tamworth.

I wait in anticipation.

Offline Lambretta61!!

Could be Lulu from dr China shop in Lichfield. Should be fun !

Offline kurosa1

Just to clarify, the footjob is Mimi. She basically rests her body on you so her tits (MASSIVE nips) are in your face, and you can grab a handful of ass, then wanks you off with her feet. It's defo a talent and well worth experiencing at least once.

Offline The.Weekender

In China the girls can be very inventive such as Ice and Fire,whereby they put some Ice in their mouth and give you a BJ, then swill some hot water around the mouth and do likewise.
Also sometimes they hang from a rope attached to the ceiling and give you a non contact BJ. :)