Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shanghai Clinic Massage Manchester City Centre  (Read 7726 times)

Gordo987

Has anyone been to this place recently?

External Link/Members Only

Walked past it a couple of weeks ago and noticed a rather tasty looking Chinese girl sitting on this side of the desk/counter.  :hi:

Naumi

Called in yesterday but left very quickly. " ladies there, one quite decent, the other not really. The better looking of the 2 I have been with previously and her massage wasnt too good. She did to a thong covered B"B finish, but even though its not expensive there is better out there.

infoseeker

Anyone have any Info on this place

That one always suprises me someone mentioned to me it does Hand Relief Massages looking at the website it looks totally nonsexual.  I called them once and mentioned it in a round about way and the receptionist started giggling and put the phone down.  :unknown:

Offline spartanwizard

That one always suprises me someone mentioned to me it does Hand Relief Massages looking at the website it looks totally nonsexual.  I called them once and mentioned it in a round about way and the receptionist started giggling and put the phone down.  :unknown:

Haven't been personally as I tend to avoid the city centre, but I have read lots of reports about this place. HJ definitely available, oral and FS available if the right girl is working on the day. I have also seen a video on xhamster of a guy getting a massage with happy end, which was claimed to of been filmed at shanghai. I think there a better places in the city centre though.

infoseeker

Haven't been personally as I tend to avoid the city centre, but I have read lots of reports about this place. HJ definitely available, oral and FS available if the right girl is working on the day.

Hi Stern,

Thanks for your Reply.
The facade of "respectability" on it intrigued me most since it is just so deep the website in particular.  It can be a big cloak and dagger sometimes this Massage and Hand Relief business

Some further Info on this thread Shanghai Clinic

Offline jasper

I used to use this place on a regular basis, as its basically a walk in type place that has a legit shop front, selling all kinds of herbal remedies. The shop can be quite busy in its own right, which can be a little stressful when you basically want to pay your money and have a massage. Usually they have 2 or 3 masseuse at any one time. The women seem to take turns with massage, this is where for me it breaks down a little, the masseuse are good bad and indifferent depending on your look. Some girls offer HE,owo and even sex, whilst others offer nothing. I decided some time ago that its just too hit and miss for me... ps there is another place, a door or two up which offers the same service.

Cheers
Jasper

infoseeker

the masseuse are good bad and indifferent depending on your look.

Hi Jasper
What does this mean? Are you saying the service level is affected by how good looking the guy is?
Thanks
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 05:08:18 am by infoseeker »

Offline jasper

Hi Jasper
What does this mean? Are you saying the service level is affected by how good looking the guy is?
Thanks

Sorry, my mistake, it should read luck rather than look.

From a massage prospective, I have had some really excellent massages, as well as some piss poor one's. This, is what I meant by depending on your luck.

From a sensual prospective, again very hit and miss. The place suited me for a while because of its location, the fact that I could just walk in at any time and get a massage and I really wasn't too worried whether I got H/e or not. Nowadays I prefer to know before a massage, whether the massage is good or bad and whether h/e is on the menu, I just find it  sexually frustrating, when a massage is sensual , but no h/e.

I guess if your keen, like Infoseeker, you could make a note of the ladies name, if she gave you a good service and request that lady by appointment. I did try this ( approx 3-4 years ago) and still ended up with a different girl from the one I requested. It's now probably 12 months since my last visit, if I was in the area, I would still drop in, but could not really recommend for a guaranteed excellent massage or indeed h/e

Jasper

Jasper

Offline frequent.flyer

I used to go to Shanghai regularly a couple of years back. Had some good times in there, everything up to FS is available with the right girl and/or money.

Last few times the quality of women has generally dropped, nothing took my fancy. I mean Coco who has been there for years is 50+ ffs...although fans of mature types may be into that.

Also, a little tip - you can head straight up the steps and see the available girls in the first room on the left. Pick a girl you like and she takes you to the room and then will head back to hand the money over to reception while you get undressed. Saves you the hassle of going into the main shop and dealing with the grumpy woman or the friendly man doctor plus being seen by regular customers. Of course, if the girls don't take your fancy you can walk.

Finally, the Thai place a few doors down (Sabaai) is far from discreet but generally much better massage and at least a naked B2B available with most girls, sometimes a lot more.