Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you make of this? Serious or not? - SEXY ENGLISH BROOKE  (Read 35503 times)

Offline Cuntminion

See the deleted posts folder

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=36.0

The banning reason adds a whole new undertone to his off topic what do you think of king Tarzan thread :lol:

vw

Don't forget this woman is on the Prossie black list 3 times.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Farkyhars

What 'Sexy' English Brooke was trying to get the OP to do was make twenty or thirty missed calls in a few minutes, then she was going to get the cops onto it. The wretched little crybaby can't live without involving innocent people in her nonsense.

And thank heaven we won't need to suffer KT any longer. I still don't believe he was a genuine punter.

Offline hw189

Reading parts of her twitter (and looking at the sort of friends she has), anyone would assume Brooke is racist / would not like meeting ethnic minorities.

Look at her AW FAQ's and it states:
Q. Restrictions..   A. I will not meet with anyone under the age of 25, I do enforce this!! I am very happy to meet any other ages with no upper limit and all ethnicities and nationalities as long as you speak fluent english..

Nice contradiction there.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Reading parts of her twitter (and looking at the sort of friends she has), anyone would assume Brooke is racist / would not like meeting ethnic minorities.

Q. Restrictions..   A. I will not meet with anyone under the age of 25, I do enforce this!! I am very happy to meet any other ages with no upper limit and all ethnicities and nationalities as long as you speak fluent english..

There's no contradiction, because everyone is capable of learning English (except for those few who have no option but sign language). A WG or anyone else can easily and sensibly insist on people speaking a certain language, because misunderstandings can cause trouble. For much the same reason, I would never punt overseas unless I were fluent in the language of that country. I don't want to feel uncomfortable while punting :hi:

That said, Brooke does appear from her Twitter to have problems over race; but that's a separate issue.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 11:59:11 am by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline Londonpunter30

Hmmm, I wonder what he did that was annoying admin?

The whole mango / banana thing used to annoy the fuck out of me. It was mildly amusing the first time I read it but got tired very quickly

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Fit and racist sounds like my ideal woman.

Offline hw189

There's no contradiction, because everyone is capable of learning English (except for those few who have no option but sign language). A WG or anyone else can easily and sensibly insist on people speaking a certain language, because misunderstandings can cause trouble. For much the same reason, I would never punt overseas unless I were fluent in the language of that country. I don't want to feel uncomfortable while punting :hi:

That said, Brooke does appear from her Twitter to have problems over race; but that's a separate issue.

Urm, that is the issue I was referring to be contradictory, her twitter messages compared to whats written in her AW FAQ's. Not the fact about learning English.

jcdmj12

Wow.  Her behaviour reads like a case study in Borderline Personality Disorder.

Odd Job

Watch out for this one!

So I've had interesting correspondence from a certain Brooke in London tonight:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please read the correspondence between her and I and let me know your thoughts. Think she's bluffing about the cops etc?

At 17:58 I decided to text Brooke - as the texts suggest, some calls were made in between. Sorry if it's a long read :-S

17:58 Me:       Hi Brooke, haven't seen you before. Was wondering if you're free at 9pm for an outcall at a hotel in EC1Y ***?
18:03 Brooke: That depends which hotel you will need to call x
18:03 Me:       Call now good?
18:05 Brooke: It's up to you but I do not accept text messages.
18:05 Me:       Hotel is in London ********. According to my lastminute booking it's a 5 star ;-). Haven't been there yet.
18:05 - I called her twice, both went straight to voicemail.
18:05 Me:       Just tried calling. Went straight to voicemail. Let me know when is good for you hun.

This is where I was confused. I called as she mentioned - then texted back saying it wasn't working. But her tone changed here - kinda surprised.

18:06 Brooke: Final warning. I do not accept text to messages. Calls only
18:06 - I called her, but same story. .
18:08 - Thought one last try. By now I thought this isn't worth the hassle so I wrote the next one - reasonable enough I thought?!?
18:09 Me:       Let's forget it. Enjoy your night.

Now this was the shocker...
18:26 Brooke: If you refuse to call there is no way in hell I going to risk the time, travel costs and safety aspect of following a random text message to god knows where and meet god knows who. Your refusal to follow basic protocol clearly shows a disturbed and unstable personality. Your details will be permanently stored and blocked as well as circulated regionally as a potentially dangerous client. NEVER ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME AGAIN DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE

18:27 - I saw the message and tried to call one final time, to clarify. At this point, it's clear the calls weren't being received so I gave up. No more calls I thought and thought I'd conclude the convo further with my closing statement (patient as always as I am).

18:29 Me:       I did try to call a few times. This is clearly an automated response. Here's to hoping someone does pick it up. Also check out my missed calls - would make sense to you... I'm just confused but no worries. Life's always good!

Then I realised it wasn't an automated message, and that my little "life's always good" comment may be got to her? Coz that's the motto I like to live by... oh well

18:36 Brooke: Life is not good when I'm having my phone clogged up by delusional morons like you. Thos is now your final warning to cease all contact immediately and permanently. Any further attempts at contact including any response to this message will be considered your formal acknowledgement of intent to Commit criminal harassment and action will be taken accordingly. I have genuine clients to speak to and zero tolerance for your kind of abuse. NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN

By now, all I could see in this was humour to be fair. But it was her message after that which has prompted me to come on here.

18:42 Me:      You're stupid. And I refuse to acknowledge that on a such a basis. Don't see why anyone would. It's okay, no more texts/calls. Like I said earlier, just forget it. Have a good Easter break either way (cool face smiley). Don't worry, I shan't contact you again anyway.

18:49 Brooke: It's a shame you felt the need to confirm that your intention was to commit criminal harassment. While it is a complete waste of my time I will now be filing a police complaint within the next 72hours (allowing for the bank holiday) n the meantime I suggest you do not make matters worse for yourself by continuing to harass me. In like with guidelines for successful prosecutions I will not be responding to any more of your harassment but all contact will be recorded for use in evidence. And before you come back with some ignorant response. Prostitution is legalism the UK. I pay my taxes Harassment is illegal and ANYONE is entitles to the same attention and protection of the law. Im sure a representative will be I'm touch shortly. DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN

I could tell by the final message she must've been frustrated because of the increase in typos too. Sad really considering it was clearly a misunderstanding. What typing this has done is helped me see it from her perspective too - still, I thought her responses and the level of escalation in them were quite unwarranted...

So, am I looking at anything to worry about here?
Why reply to her after the message at 18:36 ? I'd have left it there and thanked my lucky stars that the meet didn't happen.