Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best and worst punts in Southend  (Read 1393 times)

Offline MarkS69

Hi all. I'm booked for my first Covid vaccination on Monday and now have a timeline for getting back into some serious punting. There's unspent money in the wallet and plenty of spunk in these old balls of mine that desperately needs to see some daylight!

I'd be very interested in hearing what your best and worst punts have been in the Southend area over the last year.

Offline Skippy2708

Probably my best ever punt, sexy as f*ck and she’s now in Southend.  External Link/Members Only

Offline MarkS69

Probably my best ever punt, sexy as f*ck and she’s now in Southend.  External Link/Members Only

Thanks, Skippy. What a body she's got! I'm worried that after so many months on bread and water I'd need to book a 3 hour, 15 pop session with her...   :)

Online fatboy

Hello Mark,
Good to see you planning your return to the fold.
My best punt has been Lola/Belle on her own and a close second was a duo with her and Mandy who you have seen.
They regularly appear in Sarfend these days.
I splashed out for 45 Mins and it was a great experience.

Worse punt ?
Hmmm, difficult one as I have been very selective due to lack of opportunity and the OH always at home.
Which if I remember is not a problem for you. Lucky bustard  :hi:

Offline Hansolo69

Her list of extras looks crazy  :scare:

Offline MarkS69

Hello Mark,
Good to see you planning your return to the fold.
My best punt has been Lola/Belle on her own and a close second was a duo with her and Mandy who you have seen.
They regularly appear in Sarfend these days.
I splashed out for 45 Mins and it was a great experience.

Worse punt ?
Hmmm, difficult one as I have been very selective due to lack of opportunity and the OH always at home.
Which if I remember is not a problem for you. Lucky bustard  :hi:

Hi FB, it's been a while so I hope all is good with you and yours.

I have to say I'd LOVE to see Mandy again. She is my most memorable punt from recent years. I really did enjoy my time with her and she made it feel like a proper girlfriend experience. From what you're saying though, Lola/Belle could well be top of the agenda! Just how much did you "splash out" over her?    ;)

Online fatboy

Mark,
It was £150 for 45 minutes which I thought was very reasonable.
External Link/Members Only rates listed here.
Thought about 1 hour but opportunity  and length of  session is the  main factor these days for me.
Whoever you choose I am sure you will tell us about it.
Have  fun ! FB.

Offline Hackneylad1

Mark,
It was £150 for 45 minutes which I thought was very reasonable.
External Link/Members Only rates listed here.
Thought about 1 hour but opportunity  and length of  session is the  main factor these days for me.
Whoever you choose I am sure you will tell us about it.
Have  fun ! FB.

Am still trying to find time/excuse to visit. OH at home same as you.

Online fatboy

Am still trying to find time/excuse to visit. OH at home same as you.

'ackney, yes don't you wish she would get a hobby lsuch as long distance cycling ?
Those two are in Sarfend again next week.
Hmmmmm.....
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 10:51:41 pm by fatboy »

Offline Band1t

Lola/Belle ‘s a real cracker. Seen her a few times over the years. Great personality and an even better ride. External Link/Members Only

Offline jd69davies

Won’t go far wrong with Saffy or Kyra in my opinion. Southend’s not exactly blessed with great choice at the moment though in my opinikn
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 05:44:57 pm by jd69davies »

Offline workinallweek

Just Rachel  the best  quite a few bad ones
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shoeburyguy

Won’t go far wrong with Saffy or Kyra in my opinion. Southend’s not exactly blessed with great choice at the moment though in my opinikn

Aint that the truth!

Offline MarkS69

Saffy is definitely one of the good ones, but I've heard that after things resume to normal she's going to greatly reduce her working hours and client base.

Kyra looks fantastic for her age and has a cracking body, but on the punts I've had with her she's always found excuses not to do things that are on her likes list. She refused reverse oral on the last punt I had with her because I had one days worth of stubble (and anyone who's seen her pussy knows it's one you want to get your tongue into!). That was the last straw for me and I've not seen her since.

Online fatboy

I went off Kyra when she told me that I could only have penetrative sex once in an hour booking.
Compare her to the likes of Ella (wish she would come back) and Kyra's £150 an hour is expensive.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 11:24:17 pm by fatboy »

Offline Skippy2708

I went off Kyra when she told me that I could only have penetrative sex once in an hour booking.
Compare her to the likes of Ella (wish she would come back) and Kyra's £150 an hour is expensive.

Same here with Kyra, I saw her before I joined UK punting and the rubber she put on me was as think as a bicycle inner tube so little sensation and I’m average in the manhood department but she didn't like any form of thrusting. When I booked I said I wanted 2 pops but when the time come she only allowed one and talked the rest of the time.  Nice body for her age but I wouldn’t go back.