Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lesbian couples?  (Read 1808 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Anyone know of any lesbian couples that would put on a show while being watched from a safe distance? Better than nothing until restrictions lifted........    :hi:

Offline Billy no mates

Anyone know of any lesbian couples that would put on a show while being watched from a safe distance? Better than nothing until restrictions lifted........    :hi:

I wonder how much you’d be willing to pay, and then work out if you could arrange a price with a cam girl?  (Or two ofc)

Offline dieseldriver

I wonder how much you’d be willing to pay, and then work out if you could arrange a price with a cam girl?  (Or two ofc)

I should think they would charge the going rate if there is one. As most WG's charge between £100 - £150 looking at that. As for cam girl, first don't have a webcam (but have skype on an old laptop), and second not my thing. Like to see the action in the flesh so to speak.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Very few FF couples in the East region on AW....you might have better luck with a MF couple who might be willing to put on a live show for you

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I know a couple of Bi girls in North London that would put on a good show for you. If that is convenient for you.

I am sure they would let you watch them, from a safe distance, although they will interact with you outside of lockdown.

Both slim and blonde, one English the other American.

I wonder how many PMs I’ll get  :cool:

Offline Xtro

I know a couple of Bi girls in North London that would put on a good show for you. If that is convenient for you.

I am sure they would let you watch them, from a safe distance, although they will interact with you outside of lockdown.

Both slim and blonde, one English the other American.

I wonder how many PMs I’ll get  :cool:

...... from the usual lurkers!   :thumbsdown:

Online scutty brown

Whats a safe distance? How far does your spunk fly? I'm sure mine is more than two metres

Offline dieseldriver

Whats a safe distance? How far does your spunk fly? I'm sure mine is more than two metres

:D :D :D at my age just oozes out. If any at all......

Online A Decent Fist

Slow nod of glum recognition. Glad it's not just me.

Online scutty brown

Then you need to wank more, clear out the prostate pipes and declag them
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 06:26:04 pm by scutty brown »

Offline dieseldriver

Then you need to wank more, clear out the prostate pipes and declag them

Hmmm, does it work? At one time a WG did ask when's the last time you had a wank? Perhaps not stiff enough for her?

Offline andyitc

Slow nod of glum recognition. Glad it's not just me.

Mine is just dust now

Online scutty brown

Hmmm, does it work? At one time a WG did ask when's the last time you had a wank? Perhaps not stiff enough for her?

Well at my age I find the pee flows more easily in the morning if I've shot my load the previous evening, and there are anecdotal stories that regular ejaculation helps to reduce prostate swelling.
Note: anecdotal, no-one knows if its true. Hard to rig up a double blind clinical trial......

Offline dieseldriver

Getting off the subject of lesbian couples, according to some men's health websites we need to ejaculate at least 21 (yes 21!) times per month to keep the tubes clear. Wonder how many of us buss pass holders can manage that?

Offline somethingrandom

You could ask April Lee in Ipswich nicely.

Offline andyitc

Well at my age I find the pee flows more easily in the morning if I've shot my load the previous evening, and there are anecdotal stories that regular ejaculation helps to reduce prostate swelling.
Note: anecdotal, no-one knows if its true. Hard to rig up a double blind clinical trial......

Try eating some Seaweed once or twice a week. The Iodine in Seaweed helps to shrink the Prostate. My flow is massively improved after doing that. It also will increase your libido

Offline Scotpunter

Try eating some Seaweed once or twice a week. The Iodine in Seaweed helps to shrink the Prostate. My flow is massively improved after doing that. It also will increase your libido

Bet you get some right fucking funny looks on the beach!  :lol:
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Xtro

:thumbsup:

Worrying levels of iodine deficiency in the UK (2011)
External Link/Members Only

Availability of iodised table salt in the UK – is it likely to influence population iodine intake?

Offline winkywanky

That is true, certainly it was for me before I had my BPH sorted out with an op.

Lots of guys 'over a certain age' do have BPH to some degree, keep an eye on the symptoms because they creep up on you and you forget what 'normal' is. But a disappointing flow rate when you pee, feeling like there's still some left after you've peed, and needing to pee in the night more than twice are all signs you should get checked out.

I would recommend having an annual Prostate exam with your GP after the age of 50 anyway, whether they ask you or not. PSA test and a finger up the bum to check for knobbly bits on your prostate which need to be investigated.

As for regular ejaculation, I think like pretty well anything else, as you get older the maxim of if you don't use it you lose it certainly applies.

Offline winkywanky

I can't find anything about that online?

Offline winkywanky

Found this: External Link/Members Only

In animals 0.05% molecular iodine (I2) supplementation lessened symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia.59 In men with BPH, 5 mg daily of Lugol's solution improved urine flow and reduced PSA values over an 8 month period

Interesting. I drink a pint of milk a day so I should be covered purely by that. I don't put much salt on my food but I'll definitely be getting some sea salt instead of the usual Saxa stuff next time. I can also support my local producer too, Maldon Sea Salt  :cool:

Offline unclepokey

As a young lad I peed right into the middle of the toilet. My mother complained that it sounded like a horse in a stable after which I aimed for the sides of the pan and became a much quieter individual.
From time to time these days, at the age of 72, I risk the wrath of my spouse and just check that my flow generates the noise I remember from my youth. Mercifully it does.
Ladies do not, I apprehend, have quite the same degree of control over the trajectory of their urinary flow. Both my spouse and my fave working girl sound like a horse in a stable in the bog. One exception was Shanelle (of St Albans/Hatfield) Sadly now retired. Somehow she hit the spot at two metres easily.
Uncle Pokey
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 04:54:13 pm by unclepokey »

Offline advent2016

It's amazing how a starter or Lesbian voyeurism we get on to prostate health.

When I see Natural medicine in a website I try searching with the term "Homoeopathy/Homeopathy"  and if I see lots of threads about how wonderful expensive  diluted water was, I switch off and go somewhere else.

My usual ports of call are "The Lancet", "NICE"
Although there are some interesting articles about wound dressings, obesity treatment. Although there are many studies regarding prostate health and iodine, I can't find anything about "seaweed as a source of iodine and prostate health"

I'm all for getting my prostate examined by a female nurse, or even massaged to achieve a spectacular orgasm by a lady dressed as nurse (ideally with medical experience) who hopefully will let me come over her face at the end.

Offline Xtro

That is true, certainly it was for me before I had my BPH sorted out with an op.

Lots of guys 'over a certain age' do have BPH to some degree, keep an eye on the symptoms because they creep up on you and you forget what 'normal' is. But a disappointing flow rate when you pee, feeling like there's still some left after you've peed, and needing to pee in the night more than twice are all signs you should get checked out.

I would recommend having an annual Prostate exam with your GP after the age of 50 anyway, whether they ask you or not. PSA test and a finger up the bum to check for knobbly bits on your prostate which need to be investigated.

As for regular ejaculation, I think like pretty well anything else, as you get older the maxim of if you don't use it you lose it certainly applies.

Did the Doctor enquire, "Why are you here for the third time this week?" or was he more than happy to oblige?   ;)

I've read mixed comments regarding the PSA test. IIRC, a lot of men have prostate cancer when thay reach a certain age anyway, (Japanese study?), but by the time this goes on to cause any health complications you'd be dead anyway due to old age.   :unknown:

Cheers for the Iodine research link, saved me a chore and read my link regarding "Availability of iodised table salt in the UK". Ask the Maldon Sea Salt company if their salt contains iodine and how much.
If they refuse to answer, then sod (i) um!! 

Offline winkywanky

Did the Doctor enquire, "Why are you here for the third time this week?" or was he more than happy to oblige?   ;)

I've read mixed comments regarding the PSA test. IIRC, a lot of men have prostate cancer when thay reach a certain age anyway, (Japanese study?), but by the time this goes on to cause any health complications you'd be dead anyway due to old age.   :unknown:

Cheers for the Iodine research link, saved me a chore and read my link regarding "Availability of iodised table salt in the UK". Ask the Maldon Sea Salt company if their salt contains iodine and how much.
If they refuse to answer, then sod (i) um!!

Well my most recent GP exam (which led to my op) was with a comely young Yorkshire lass, who when sensing my discomfort at realising it would be she who'd be conducting it, stated simply: 'I've seen it all before Mr. XXXXXX, get tha keks off, jump on't table and assume the position, tha'll be allreet'. What then followed was actually the least painful exam I'd ever had, although of course I couldn't possibly admit to having enjoyed it...not even just a little bit... :P  :cool:

The PSA test is merely a guide when taken into consideration with other factors. A high reading doesn't necessarily mean bad news, and even a low reading doesn't mean you're in the clear. I believe the average 'accuracy' is no more than around 80% correct, certainly nothing to rely on to any great degree.

Yes, many men develop prostate cancer and upon investigation and after a good chat with the Doc, the conclusion you might come to is 'come back for regular checks to make sure, but with a bit of luck you'll die with it rather than of it'. If you're gonna develop it, that's the type you want.

The type you don't want is the one where by the time you realise you have it (and sometimes with NO symptoms), it's an aggressive and fast-moving type and you might be dead within three months.

So the PSA test isn't conclusive, even having all the symptoms (like me) doesn't mean you have it, and having no symptoms at all doesn't mean you don't have it  :dash:.

BUT...if you have persistently high PSA, or you have pee issues, or your prostate feels knobbly to your Doc then you'll likely be sent for a scan of some kind, and then if that's inconclusive then a biopsy might be taken. Any of the three risk factors should be heeded, especially if more than one.

Offline winkywanky

FFS, just go and have a check once a year, and if you develop pee symptoms, go anyway  :thumbsup:

Offline Xtro

My usual ports of call are "The Lancet", "NICE"

Hmmmmm, Is this the same NICE that are directed by the Health Secretary? Do me a fucking favour!!
In this instance in 2009, when Andrew Lansley's Public Health Commission met at Unilever House on Victoria Embankment in London. Those present included,

"In the chair of the commission, by invitation of Lansley, was Dave Lewis, UK and Ireland chairman of Unilever, one of the largest processors of industrial fats in the world.

With him were Lucy Neville-Rolfe, corporate affairs director of Tesco, the supermarket that has been a leading opponent of the traffic light food labelling scheme favoured by the Food Standards Agency, and Lady Buscombe, Conservative peer and former head of the Advertising Association, where she established herself as a formidable political champion of the ad industry's right to operate free of restrictions.

Asda's corporate affairs director, Paul Kelly, formerly PR head of Compass, the school meals company of turkey twizzler fame, had to send his apologies. Mark Leverton, policy director of Diageo, manufacturer of leading vodka, whisky and beer brands, joined them by phone.

........ Bolstering the alcohol industry's presence in person was Jeremy Beadles, chief executive of its lobby group, the Wine and Spirit Trade Association.

..........The secretariat for the Public Health Commission that day was, as usual, provided by Unilever and its marketing team. They were led by Unilever's public affairs director George Gordon, and joined by Martin le Jeune, director of the corporate PR agency Open Road (its clients include Unilever, Sky, and the alcohol industry's Portman Group). Le Jeune is former public affairs director of Sky, a former director of Fishburn Hedges PR agency (clients Diageo, Nestlé), and is a member of a group calling itself the "progressive conservatives", who are dedicated to "progress achieved by maximising liberty in both economic and social fields".

............ (At that time, Lansley was a paid director of the marketing agency Profero, whose clients have included Pepsi, Mars, Pizza Hut and Diageo's Guinness. He gave up the directorship at the end of 2009.)
"

Remember the slogan? - We're All in This Together, Improving the Long Term Health of the Nation.   :dash:

Full article here - External Link/Members Only