Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Kimmie  (Read 3678 times)

Online zvego

I have been trying to reach Kimmie for a booking since before Xmas.  Phone listed on Adult Work is always off and emails deleted without being read.  How did you guys make bookings before? Or is one post i saw saying she isnt working anymore true? I hop not as i have put off seeing her for year and just my luck!!

Online zvego

Offline gerald57

There was a reference to her in another review of one of the group that she is associated with a month or so back  to the effect that Thai Kimmie had found herself a very rich man to look after her and as a result wasn't working any more. Will it last, who knows!

Offline RogerBoner

She's being "looked after"  by an Indian chap. She was out clubbing with the other girls in her group last Saturday and I have a photo from that evening and she looks very happy. I don't know why her AW profile is still visible as you'd think that she would want to put that behind her and that her man would want the evidence suppressed. Sometimes she still answers to phone to take bookings for her pals. She was the best Thai and really blew my mind. Maybe her little sister Candy will return to replace her. I  miss Kimmie.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
She gone matey, Roger has her in his cellar all "thai'd" up for his personal pleasures, she went missing just after his last review  :lol:

Offline RogerBoner

She gone matey, Roger has her in his cellar all "thai'd" up for his personal pleasures, she went missing just after his last review  :lol:
External Link/Members Only
I do have a large cellar.
It's going to be a busy week  :diablo:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 03:13:08 am by RogerBoner »

GolfNut

I do have a large cellar.
It's going to be a busy week  :diablo:

Their reviews don't look promising Roger. Do you know something we don't about these two?

Offline sireel

Do this group not have the Arnold flat on the go anymore?

Offline imran1234

the only one worth seeing in their stable at the moment is katie

Offline RogerBoner

Their reviews don't look promising Roger. Do you know something we don't about these two?
GN I hadn't studied the reviews carefully. Angel is described as chunky in one review and skinny in another. Actually Angel and Diane look quite similar and both remind me of some generic 70s prints that were commonplace when I was in puberty. Now that I have been warned that they are not very good actresses I will do my utmost to have a good punt.

I think that the Arnold place hasn't been in use as they were getting problems caused by a family with young kids moving in on the same floor.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 01:40:45 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline baseball_99

She's being "looked after"  by an Indian chap. She was out clubbing with the other girls in her group last Saturday and I have a photo from that evening and she looks very happy.

Were you at the same club? Which other of the Thais were also out?

Offline whats that noise

GN I hadn't studied the reviews carefully. Angel is described as chunky in one review and skinny in another. Actually Angel and Diane look quite similar and both remind me of some generic 70s prints that were commonplace when I was in puberty. Now that I have been warned that they are not very good actresses I will do my utmost to have a good punt.

I think that the Arnold place hasn't been in use as they were getting problems caused by a family with young kids moving in on the same floor.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I booked angel a couple of years ago. Got Diane instead, was told it's the same person.
She probably in her mid 30s, but I got a fairly decent service. Fk owo usual stuff. I'd rate her looks 6.5/10.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 09:55:22 pm by whats that noise »

Offline RogerBoner

Sorry b99, but I've already been scolded for being indiscreet.
Wtnoise 61/2 isn't a good score for looks. I was going to book one and not care about B &S. Thanks for the warning and I heard even one of her mates says Diane has a fat arse. I'm trying to reduce punting from 5 a week,  now on 3 a week and a slight cold means it will be 4 days without by tomorrow.  :scare:
A Personal Trainer wants to cure me by giving me training sessions 3 times per week. But I know what I prefer  :wacko:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
the only one worth seeing in their stable at the moment is katie

Is this the Katie you are referring to:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline chandlerhandler

Is this the Katie you are referring to:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks awesome, love the camel toe in the black wet look outfit  :P :P

I'm guessing she doesn't really look like that, does she???

Just read some of the reviews & sounds like she really is a looker!!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 06:14:58 pm by chandlerhandler »

Offline RogerBoner

Just seen Diane this afternoon and she confirmed Kimmie's retirement and also that Tammy and Cartierxxx have gone back to Thailand for good. We'll see..
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 06:18:31 pm by RogerBoner »

TheNewSeeker

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just seen Diane this afternoon and she confirmed Kimmie's retirement and also that Tammy and Cartierxxx have gone back to Thailand for good. We'll see..

Thai Kimmie is back - External Link/Members Only

Is this for real?

Don't know which Emoji to use...  :lol: :dash: :crazy:

Offline RogerBoner

I don't know why her AW profile is still visible as you'd think that she would want to put that behind her and that her man would want the evidence suppressed. Sometimes she still answers to phone to take bookings for her pals. She was the best Thai and really blew my mind. Maybe her little sister Candy will return to replace her. I  miss Kimmie.
She has definitely retired for the time being.

Offline jayuk99

looks like karns daughter to me

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
looks like karns daughter to me

Good grief!! This is like Dallas/Dynasty    :lol:

Offline piercedtim

Yep when I saw her (a couple of years back) she looked similar to her photos, but maybe a bit older than she claims. But it is always dark in their rooms so it's a but difficult to tell but I seem to remember having a good time with her.

GolfNut

If you like the Thai girls, she's gorgeous and has the most amazing body and very soft skin. I've seen her quite a lot but not for a while. One of my faves.

Defo worth a look CH.

Offline chandlerhandler

If you like the Thai girls, she's gorgeous and has the most amazing body and very soft skin. I've seen her quite a lot but not for a while. One of my faves.

Defo worth a look CH.

Cheers GN, I've not been let down by any of your recommendations yet mate & I'm going through a bit of a thai phase at the moment!!

GolfNut

Cheers GN, I've not been let down by any of your recommendations yet mate & I'm going through a bit of a thai phase at the moment!!

Can't fault you. Always had a good time with the Thai girls.

I've found a rather gorgeous Romanian down south, who's keeping both my wallet and balls well and truly drained.  :D

Offline newinnotts83

The lighting wasn't that dim when I saw her and she looked great, was my first nervous punt, definitely agree with Golf Nut about her having lovely smooth skin, can't believe she's 41.  Would happily drive down to Leicester to see her again if I wasn't spending all my budget on parties, not had any Thai fun since October :(

Offline jayuk99

her profile says shes 4ft7, shes short!

Offline baseball_99

Thai Kimmie is back - External Link/Members Only

Is this for real?

I dont understand why someone is logging in to these profiles when the girls arent working, when I saw Kimmie a couple of months ago she and Diane confirmed Nadia had moved to Thailand, but she is Taunton according to a/w

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I dont understand why someone is logging in to these profiles when the girls arent working, when I saw Kimmie a couple of months ago she and Diane confirmed Nadia had moved to Thailand, but she is Taunton according to a/w

They use the profiles to attract punters then b&s on the basis most don't walk when it's not the girl you thought.

Offline heisenberg.

The lighting wasn't that dim when I saw her and she looked great, was my first nervous punt, definitely agree with Golf Nut about her having lovely smooth skin, can't believe she's 41.  Would happily drive down to Leicester to see her again if I wasn't spending all my budget on parties, not had any Thai fun since October :(

what the hell, Katie is 41??

Offline monkeybucket

Defo worth a look CH.
And she takes it up the tailpipe like a trooper. Other girls say no but she just smiles and lubes it up.