Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Jones - Newquay, any info?  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Pauld344

External Link/Members Only

Hi,

I'm visiting Cornwall for the weekend. I know the area is pretty much dead for punting!
Has anyone got any information on this  girl? She seems to travel around different parts of the country. I'm thinking of TOFTT.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Pauld344

Apologies, realised this should be in the South West section! Me and my shite geography!

Could this be moved, please?

Online anonymouse72

No idea but if she heads back up the A30 to Exeter I'll happily TOFTT. She looks hot.

Offline squigmcdig

She fits the bill for a deposit scammer or b&s, but maybe worth a try, but don't give a deposit and walk if b&s.

Online Sanch79

Emma Jones ….. good Brazilian name! I’d be wary

Offline Pauld344

I ended up meeting Emma yesterday. I will post a full review when I've got more time.

The main thing is she is real, although the photos are photoshopped. She has a few tattoos and is 1dress size bigger then I expected. I still found her attractive. Advertised age of 20 is accurate.
She didn't allow kissing, OWO or reversed oral. Despite this she was enthusiastic and I didn't feel rushed at anytime.
Emma was friendly, and speaks good English.
OW was great, and had me on the verge of shooting my load. We had sex in a couple of positions and she can take a good pounding. She also has one of the best arses I've had my hands on  :D
Main issue is that she was running 30 minuites late. Luckily my hotel was just around the corner.
Due to the fact she was late, and the services she doesn't offer I would sway towards a neutral. Hopefully she will improve on the time keeping.
I would go back if she was in my area, and would recommend to anyone that fancies shagging a fit 20 year old. Says she is probably leaving Newquay on Monday.