Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie Massage Cheltenham  (Read 6906 times)

cheltenhampunter121

Morning guys was just wondering if anyone had seen her or had any other info.

Offline John313

Natalie is a stunning woman and does offer extras I have known and seen Natalie for over two years and some of my experiences have been mind blowing ask about her special where her friend comes and sucks you off

tilt8890

Morning guys was just wondering if anyone had seen her or had any other info.

Please give a link guys.........

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Sound great but maybe expensive with two providers. Please expand on blow job - OWO? CIM? Costs?

Thanks

qwerty7

what does Natalie (cheltenham) offer with her hands on massage

Offline John313

If you ask Natalie for her friend to join he comes in dressed in ladies undies and sucks you off half way through with no charge

Offline Fishface

If you ask Natalie for her friend to join he comes in dressed in ladies undies and sucks you off half way through with no charge

WTF. Something odd here, the poster maybe!?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline John313

Nothing odd if your bisexual and both my posts for Natalie and Karen in Worcester are very genuine

Offline timstella

Bwahahahaha I love the way the gender of the sucker off wasn't mentioned in the first post!  :lol: :lol:

Offline gaffermac

So apart from asking a bloke to suck you off, which really doesn't appeal to me... what extras does Natalie offer?

Mrrichard.jones

Lets just say I have had more than a HJ but not quie the 'full' works. She is a classy lady so dont want to give too much away!

Offline gaffermac

Included in cost, or extras charged?

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Yes Mr Richard Jones - please give some more detail on services and costs.

Offline Talbear

Well.... if it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit

It's bullshit

Mrrichard.jones

Sorry guys I should have not said anything in the first place. :dash: Natalie does not itemise her services publicly like others and therefore I would feel tight disclosing in detail given she is a classy lady in relatively small town.  I dont want to make things awkward for her. I will just add that I have only ever seen Natalie by herself -  never been joined by another guy or offered!

qwerty7

Sorry guys I should have not said anything in the first place. :dash: Natalie does not itemise her services publicly like others and therefore I would feel tight disclosing in detail given she is a classy lady in relatively small town.  I dont want to make things awkward for her. I will just add that I have only ever seen Natalie by herself -  never been joined by another guy or offered!

Have seen Natalie she does a good HJ and does like here parts being licked

qwerty7

I have seen Natalie she gives a good HJ only massages your back then turn over for HJ you can touch her always nickers on  but if you lick here she takes the off, but keeps legs tight.xxx :kiss: