Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Roxy Bristol recently?  (Read 875 times)

Offline Rimmington

Hi All

External Link/Members Only

Roxy has been on my hot list for ages but I've never got round to seeing her.  However I might be in the area soon so was thinking of giving her a call.

Obviously she has a huge body of positive reviews going back many years, but the most recent seem to suggest she might have some issues these days.

Has anyone seen her very recently, as in within the last few weeks, and how was she?

Cheers!

Patrick

seen her a couple of times this year....she's lost a stack of weight since those photo's were taken. She's always had the same good attitude, but her initial spark is missing. Maybe it's me. Last time we spoke (a couple of months ago) she talked about moving to Gloucestershire. I noticed she did a day at Cheltenham during the festival

Offline pddy

I had a plan to see her a few months ago and had it all planned out ahead with decent communication, but as i drove into her neighbourhood she went into radio silence and I could not make final contact.  She messaged me later saying sorry - but I had wasted a lot of time getting to her place only to have her stand me up without even a response until well later.