Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Jane allure  (Read 1315 times)

Masterblaster

External Link/Members Only
Had 30 mins booked with Sarah Jane yesterday. Found the place very easily. Contact with allure very good, got a text giving me the nod to go and knock. Answered very promptly and entered to find a stunning MILF wearing white bra, thong and stockings with heels.
Paperwork out the way and started with some DFK whilst she stripped me and kissed down my body and pulled out my already hard cock and started some great OWO. Ordered me onto the bed and carried on with some more sucking of my cock. Had a great view of her arse in the mirror whilst she sucked away. She commented on the size of my cock and said she wished I could stay all day, obviously part of the service and probably not true but nice to hear haha.
69er now and got to taste that great pussy and arse. Quite a sight watching her reach back and finger her arse too. Asked her to sit on my cock, on with the rubber and she duly obliged. Missionary and doggy also. Started to finger her arse but she said my cock was too big to go in err shame. By now I wanted my cock back into her mouth. More OWO, ball sucking and rimming. Quite a sight to behold. She then asked where I was guna cum, mouth and face without a doubt I said.
Head over the edge of the bed more sucking whilst I wanked and shot my load all over her face and mouth. Swallowed and rubbed any excess into her face. Unbelievable. Nice bit chat to end whilst we both tidied up. Ran over a little bit but no issue. Great time. Great company. Great sex
Definitely one to recommend fellas and I will definitely be going back!!!

Looking4fun

She commented on the size of my cock and said she wished I could stay all day, haha sounds familiar

punter1234

Is there good parking near her flat like is it really really near

Toshiba

password02

Is she agency only? or does she also advertise on AW?

Marmite

Agency only as far as I am aware.