Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra Premium - Gateshead  (Read 716 times)

Offline Billybumpit

External Link/Members Only

Punt was today, £60 for 30 mins.

After a successful punt with Emily from premium a couple of weeks ago I thought I would try another premium lady. This time, Alexandra.

Location was near the Hilton hotel in Gateshead, and I quite liked it as though it was in a block of flats, it felt fairly anonymous. The only problem I had, was finding the flat within the building, and it would’ve been nice to have been given the floor level in advance. After going up a flight of stairs and back down again, I found the right one.

Alexandra opened the door and when I entered I was very impressed with what I saw. This was one of the rare punts, where the lady was actually better in the flesh, than in the photographs. We all have different tastes, but for me physically, she was 10 out of 10, small pert breasts, slim, and an arse to die for. Age stated seemed about right- but I’m pretty hopeless with ages.

After sorting out the paperwork, Alexandra went into snogging mode, whilst breaking to undress me. This felt like a very real girlfriend, and by the time she got my trousers down I was hard and ready for action.

I enjoyed  a decent bout of oral whilst standing, and then moved onto the bed to return the favour. Immaculately clean, and all the right noises and movements. On with the hat, and enjoyed sex in various positions, starting with doggy and ending with reverse cowgirl. All expertly done by Alexandra.

I was getting close to the 30 minute mark, so asked that we finish in a 69, with Alexandra on top. I struggle to cum with oral only, and asked Alexandra for some hand action to which she engaged, bringing me to a messy conclusion without delay.

Clean up, and a bit of a chat, before I got dressed and left.

It’s sometimes the little things that count, and just before opening the door, Alexandra came in for another snog, before turning round and giving me a little wiggle of that fabulous arse. An absolute gem.

So all in all an excellent punt and i’d thoroughly recommend her.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 09:16:35 pm by Billybumpit »