Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April95 - Sunderland - waste of time  (Read 1208 times)

8 review(s) for April95 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

countryboy

External Link/Members Only

Hi Guys haven't been on for a while due to personal circumstances which means I rarely punt these days. Anyway yesterday I decided to arrange a punt. Normally would use agency but limited availability and personal preference meant that there was no one available that floated my boat so turned to Adultwork. After looking for a while decided on April 95. Contacted via mobile (text) it was quite late last night and didn't check phone till this morning where there was a message saying everything ok. Asked for 11am and she came back asking if 12 would be ok as she was having a problem with the car and had to take it to the garage. She wasn't sure how long it would take so said 1.00pm to err on the side of safety. OK no prob postcode given and off I go. Arrive at the appointed address in makemland and bomb off a text letting her know Im here. No immediate response so wait a while and text again no response. Cut a long story short I headed back home and go on Adultwork. Lo and behold Jess with the problem vehicle is on there as large as life advertising her availability in the Boro!!!!  Just wanted to give everyone the heads up as to what a complete waste of space she is. :diablo:

Online bobby79

External Link/Members Only

Hi Guys haven't been on for a while due to personal circumstances which means I rarely punt these days. Anyway yesterday I decided to arrange a punt. Normally would use agency but limited availability and personal preference meant that there was no one available that floated my boat so turned to Adultwork. After looking for a while decided on April 95. Contacted via mobile (text) it was quite late last night and didn't check phone till this morning where there was a message saying everything ok. Asked for 11am and she came back asking if 12 would be ok as she was having a problem with the car and had to take it to the garage. She wasn't sure how long it would take so said 1.00pm to err on the side of safety. OK no prob postcode given and off I go. Arrive at the appointed address in makemland and bomb off a text letting her know Im here. No immediate response so wait a while and text again no response. Cut a long story short I headed back home and go on Adultwork. Lo and behold Jess with the problem vehicle is on there as large as life advertising her availability in the Boro!!!!  Just wanted to give everyone the heads up as to what a complete waste of space she is. :diablo:

Hi mate!! when she was in thornaby around 6months back.. did the same to me.I had a 1/2 hour booking in afternoon, all confirmed via sms in the morning.
I was driving towards the postcode and got sms what time I will be there, I messaged her the time, I was not even late and she send me sms to confirm all ok..after 5 mins i get another text to reconfirm, I told her i am 2 mins away and she said she has a booking straight after me..I messaged her to say I do not want to rush and I am only my way...she NEVER sms back...SO guys AVOID...waste of time.

Offline waynekerr600

Not meaning to be funny Bobby if you had done a review of her might have saved the OP a time waste.

Online bobby79

Not meaning to be funny Bobby if you had done a review of her might have saved the OP a time waste.

Ur right man...sorry I forgot until I noticed today...

mhalshaw2

She looks great
But definitely one to avoid by the sounds of it

Offline Gambit2017

Such a shame, had a really great punt with April95 last year, don’t really punt very much so was tempted again when I saw she was back in Boro, ah well looks like one to avoid now!!