Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April95 thornaby  (Read 1440 times)

8 review(s) for April95 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Rodney123

today made appointment to see this girl , messaged her on AW and she got straight back with mobile number and post code, agreed a time to suit us  agreeing 30 min for £60,all straight forward so good comms. She lives on  newly built estate parking no probs. On arrival text her for house number , replying straight away.

April : a gorgeous girl tall long hair, some tattoos(body art) dresssed in basque hold ups heels , i was greeted with a warming smile and kiss , leading me straight upstairs (her home is immaculate ) cash settled etc.

all her services ie owo, penatration (protected), dfk,ro etc carried out perfectly with a owo,facial to finish , all in front of a gigantic mirror (her idea) , she lapped up all i had....absolutely fantastic firt with this girl who i will be seeing again only for longer.

Offline sesalovdarlo

today made appointment to see this girl , messaged her on AW and she got straight back with mobile number and post code, agreed a time to suit us  agreeing 30 min for £60,all straight forward so good comms. She lives on  newly built estate parking no probs. On arrival text her for house number , replying straight away.

April : a gorgeous girl tall long hair, some tattoos(body art) dresssed in basque hold ups heels , i was greeted with a warming smile and kiss , leading me straight upstairs (her home is immaculate ) cash settled etc.

all her services ie owo, penatration (protected), dfk,ro etc carried out perfectly with a owo,facial to finish , all in front of a gigantic mirror (her idea) , she lapped up all i had....absolutely fantastic firt with this girl who i will be seeing again only for longer.

Hi there April !!

Offline Sinz

Offline Shearer1955

It’s linked at the top of the review

Cheers' Sinz

didn't see it initially!

Offline Sinz