Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Green Natural Centre - Long Eaton, Jasmine  (Read 1847 times)

Offline s6ooby

Well discussed place - External Link/Members Only

Was a month or two ago now but decided to go for the hour with B2B and HR, £40+£20+£20 respectively.

Easy to park just around the corner in the Pay & Display, free for an hour but you still need a ticket.

Massage was by Jasmine, the girl on the AW profile (not posted) - nice body if slightly large for an Oriental, significant tattoo which I don't mind. Massage was done on a heated table and was very comfortable, the room was clean and nicely decorated/arranged.

Massage was very good and covered all the usual aspects of a Thai service although no teasing until turn-over time. As I turned she stripped and joined me on the table for the B2B - now I have to admit that it wasn't the most natural gliding but I've never really come across amazing B2B as haven't really done it much. This soon moved in to boobs around my cock with some ball play and once she started with the HR I couldn't last long and it was all over.

Nice hot towel clean-up and it was all done at the hour mark.

I gave a positive as I'd return and did plan to this week to see the new young girl but time got away from me.

Offline NervousJ

She's alright that jasmine, decent massage and h/e...

I'd be interested to know what this new girl looks like. I had some right old hag last time I went....jasmine had nipped out to do some shopping and I was too nor you to do a runner.....

Online RogerBoner

This is similar to what happened in the first of my four visits. That time the elderly manageress gave me an excellent HJ. But I had a much more sexual experience in my subsequent appointments which I have reviewed. There is no good reason to suppose that it isn't on offer if you ask nicely.