Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Irish Sammy - Edgware  (Read 1412 times)

1 review(s) for sexy irish sammy (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Zack D

Hi all,
Sorry been away/lazy writing reviews, so time for some catch to cover 2014 at least   :)

First up, Irish Sammy: External Link/Members Only

I saw here a few weeks ago as was at a loose end and she came up as available. As ever AW feedback has to be taken with a pinch of salt, so decided to go with just 30 mins at £80.

Positives:
- Nice quiet residential location not too far from Apex Corner, convenient for driving, might be a trek if travelling by Tube as Mill Hill overground looks to be the closest station and others such as Mill Hill East, Colindale and even Stanmore are a fair old walk. Private parking space was right in front of her house.
- Chatty and quite funny girl, very strong Irish accent which is never a bad thing.
- Reasonably pretty, not drop dead gorgeous, not sure where the 'stunning irish model' part in her profile comes into it.
- Good pair of tits and a round ass.

Negatives:
- A bit more curvy then I would like, more a size 12-14, definitely not a 10 unless my eyes (and hands) were deceiving me.
- French kissing was a bit too brief, threatened to break into some DFK but someone didn't quite materialize, think she had been smoking not too long before the booking which was a slight turn off.
- Oral was covered.
- One one pop, no real hint or attempt made to get stuck into a second round even though it was a 30 min booking.

Sammy greeted me wearing a dressing gown with sexy underwear and stockings before I was shown up to her bedroom which was well lit and and some gentle music playing in the background. After dispensing with the paperwork we had a kiss, which as mentioned felt like it was going to break into a prolonged DFK session, but she broke away a couple of times just when it seem to almost kick off.

She invited me to lie down on the bed and started playing with my cock, and when it was suitably stiff put a condom on it and gave me some oral. It was decent but not particularly earth shattering, after a few mins of this I got on top of her and started pounding her in mish and shot my load after 7-8 mins of this - again french kissing was okay but didn't feel particularly sexual or arousing. I shot my load and she cleaned me up with wipes, small chat started and I thought there isn't going to be a round 2 here so used her shower and left. No idea of time I probably had 5-10 mins left, but it wasn't one of those punts that was earth shattering, so wasn't too fussed.

A negative would probably be a bit harsh as she was nice enough as a person, no real attitude problem, but it just wasn't one of those punts that lingered long in the memory so I think a neutral is fair enough!