Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Safira-Paddington  (Read 1197 times)

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

After a few AW duds I've surprisingly taken to browsing london back page for some  action. Now I know it's 50/50 with what you get there but I think I've got a decent system of telling what's real and what isn't. Plus there seems to be a lot more of the kind of chicks I like on there. I guess we'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes over the next few months.

Comms -Fine, although obviously a maid.

Location - 10min walk from Paddington Station. Very nice flat to be fair. Room was fine.

Cost- £100 for 30mins

The Girl - Pretty much as her pictures but her ass was much bigger than it looks on the pics. Still fit but definitely a thick girl as opposed to a slim girl with a phat ass so to speak. Pretty face and natural b cup breasts. Good English and a cool vibe. I'd say cute, early 20's girlfriend vibe really. Said she'd lived in Miami and Barcelona so could hold a pretty decent convo.

The Meet - This is where it all changes a bit to be fair. Asks how long I want, give her the money and she comes back in. Now normally a WG will start to wind on you, grab the D and shit like that. We engaged in a bit of kissing etc and starting stripping off but she then jumps into the bed and signals for me to come under the covers. This felt a bit more like when you're banging a girl you've met for the first time as opposed to a prossie. And I'm pretty sure her bra and panties weren't matching for that added touch of realism. She starts some OW which was fine but I'm pretty sure her profile stated OWO. Didn't bother me though as I know it's safer so what the hell. After that,she turns over and we start in mish. She immediately is like "go slowly baby, I think I'm about to start my period" and Im like  :(. Now I'm not an animal but I'm very active and in very good physical condition. I'm average sized so all in all tend to enjoy giving a good physical session. I'm all for a bit of slow action but at some point I need to push some legs back and go in!. This girl definitely ain't the one for that. Was constantly saying "go slowly baby". Nice sexy noises which I tend to like. As far as I'm concerned, real or fake, I'm paying so feel free to whoop it up. Went in for a bit of Doggy and her ass looked great but her pussy felt kinda average. After about 20mins I pretty much just stopped as I knew I wasn't cumming. She said she felt like her period was gonna be coming soon and her pussy had that kinda period feel to it. There wasn't any blood as of yet but I've been around long enough to know the signs. She apologised. We talked for a bit which was cool and her vibe and ass did turn me so I asked If we could go again which she was cool with. Banged away pretty hard for another 5/10 mins and she didn't complain as I guess her ego didn't want a guy not to cum but it didn't happen for me and she got a call which was obviously the call saying that she'd gone over and needed to stop which we did.

Summary: I left the session a bit confused to be honest. I'd enjoyed myself and did like the girl overall but didn't think the sex was that great. I've been with a few girls of that age and left feeling like, "they're fit but ain't great fucks yet". When I think about the price as well I pretty much have to give a Neutral. If she was like £60/70 for half-hour or £100/£120 for an hour I'd maybe go back and see she if she could take it proper pounding on a different occasion because she was a cool chick but at £100/£150 I think I'll definitely pass and try someone else. If I met her in a club though, I'd low key be on it...lol.

Offline sly ol fox

Litrally a carbon copy of my punt with her, I couldn't finish at the end either, I left feeling short changed and frustrated.
When the maid or her room mate banged the door I litrally was on the verge of shooting my load and she wouldn't let me finish
Review to come later.

Offline last_days_of_logan

I lied to her...

told her i was cumming and she let me go just that bit harder which made the whole "sloooowly baby" thing worth it...kept telling her i was about to cum...

was like that in prone for a good 10 to 15 mins...she knew i was lieing, she had to!!

Offline 0mard3000

I lied to her...

told her i was cumming and she let me go just that bit harder which made the whole "sloooowly baby" thing worth it...kept telling her i was about to cum...

was like that in prone for a good 10 to 15 mins...she knew i was lieing, she had to!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline tantric talents

I've surprisingly taken to browsing london back page for some action.
I think I've got a decent system of telling what's real and what isn't.

Well do feel free Sylvester to share your selection MO ?

Quite a helpful review actually. I was on the edge of seeing this one as she does look cute. Can't stand the hurry up and come / clock watching vibes though so maybe a no from me.

Offline 0mard3000

My selection MO(which seems to be working so far) is this.

From what I can see there's tons of fit girls there(London backpage) but the issue is that a lot of the profiles us fake pics and can be late bait and switch but below is what I'm doing to avoid that as I'm finding it easier to find chicks there than on AW(unless reviewed on here).

1. Do a google image search on the pics. If they come up as someone "internet famous" and the have like 10k followers on insta I avoid as the pics are most likely fake and stolen from that instagram account. But if the pics come up on insta and there's not a whole lot of followers(say under 3k) they're probably legit. I also check to see if there's any recent pics in London. If there are, things chick is probably in London and working as a prossie so all good. Only thing that I'm finding a touch surprising is how many of these 'insta honeys' are £150 an hour wg's. Good to know in my opinion  :) I also look for regular pics mixed in with super sexy pics as that could mean they're on the game. I'm also looking through their insta and if they've got tons of regular pics but a few sexy ones that are on their profile, I'm thinking they've got a good chance of being legit.

2. If the pics don't come up on insta or something, I see if they come up on any other sites for WG's. If advertised in multiple places they could very well be legit.

3. When looking at the pics I'm looking for kinda regular pics, selfies, pics in a club or pics actually in London. if there is purely just highly stylised air-brushed pics I'm tending to avoid. I make sure I really look HARD at the the pics to see what's real, what they're hiding and what's been photoshopped.

4. With the phone number, I like to see if they have a WhatsApp pic and of that pic looks natural. If so, that's usually a good sign for me.

5. I also look and see if the user has multiple profiles up. If they do I tend to avoid.

6. You can also tell by the style of the writing. If it's very similar another WG that they've got up and the pics are of a similar style I kinda think those ones have a good chance of being legit.

7. I also look for profiles with vids as that's a good sign of them being legit.

8. Not that it helps but I tend to stay away from EE's. I imagine they scam a lot, plus in general, not really my vibe.

9. Some of the profiles will specify 100% real pics(which could mean anything) but will also say, if not me, fuck for free so you gotta think those have got a good chance of being legit. Also because a lot of them(girls, pimps, maids, whatever) know there's a lot of fakes on there they'll have a regular picture (not sexy) with themselves in it holding up a piece of paper with the date on it or with a london paper. I feel like those are good signs also.

10. Age wise, I'm personally not looking for anyone over 30 as they all lie about their age and I imagine that if they say they're in their 30's, they're probably a lot older and there's a high chance they could look a bit haggard when you get there. In real life, I'm cool with any age depending on how they keep themselves but am cautious about taking that risk with a prossie.

Anyways, that's what I'm doing. Not saying it's 100% right or wrong. Could be a crock of shit but I'ma keep rolling like this and we'll see how we go  :unknown:

Offline sly ol fox

My selection MO(which seems to be working so far) is this.

From what I can see there's tons of fit girls there(London backpage) but the issue is that a lot of the profiles us fake pics and can be late bait and switch but below is what I'm doing to avoid that as I'm finding it easier to find chicks there than on AW(unless reviewed on here).

1. Do a google image search on the pics. If they come up as someone "internet famous" and the have like 10k followers on insta I avoid as the pics are most likely fake and stolen from that instagram account. But if the pics come up on insta and there's not a whole lot of followers(say under 3k) they're probably legit. I also check to see if there's any recent pics in London. If there are, things chick is probably in London and working as a prossie so all good. Only thing that I'm finding a touch surprising is how many of these 'insta honeys' are £150 an hour wg's. Good to know in my opinion  :) I also look for regular pics mixed in with super sexy pics as that could mean they're on the game. I'm also looking through their insta and if they've got tons of regular pics but a few sexy ones that are on their profile, I'm thinking they've got a good chance of being legit.

2. If the pics don't come up on insta or something, I see if they come up on any other sites for WG's. If advertised in multiple places they could very well be legit.

3. When looking at the pics I'm looking for kinda regular pics, selfies, pics in a club or pics actually in London. if there is purely just highly stylised air-brushed pics I'm tending to avoid. I make sure I really look HARD at the the pics to see what's real, what they're hiding and what's been photoshopped.

4. With the phone number, I like to see if they have a WhatsApp pic and of that pic looks natural. If so, that's usually a good sign for me.

5. I also look and see if the user has multiple profiles up. If they do I tend to avoid.

6. You can also tell by the style of the writing. If it's very similar another WG that they've got up and the pics are of a similar style I kinda think those ones have a good chance of being legit.

7. I also look for profiles with vids as that's a good sign of them being legit.

8. Not that it helps but I tend to stay away from EE's. I imagine they scam a lot, plus in general, not really my vibe.

9. Some of the profiles will specify 100% real pics(which could mean anything) but will also say, if not me, fuck for free so you gotta think those have got a good chance of being legit. Also because a lot of them(girls, pimps, maids, whatever) know there's a lot of fakes on there they'll have a regular picture (not sexy) with themselves in it holding up a piece of paper with the date on it or with a london paper. I feel like those are good signs also.

10. Age wise, I'm personally not looking for anyone over 30 as they all lie about their age and I imagine that if they say they're in their 30's, they're probably a lot older and there's a high chance they could look a bit haggard when you get there. In real life, I'm cool with any age depending on how they keep themselves but am cautious about taking that risk with a prossie.

Anyways, that's what I'm doing. Not saying it's 100% right or wrong. Could be a crock of shit but I'ma keep rolling like this and we'll see how we go  :unknown:
Good call

Offline tantric talents

Cheers for the analysis.
Re 4. How do you check for a whatsapp pic without exposing your own number or contact list?

Online elnukky

Use a punting phone with whatsapp installed.

Offline last_days_of_logan

the real question here is...who have you found that is bubbule butt worthy

Offline 0mard3000

Cheers for the analysis.
Re 4. How do you check for a whatsapp pic without exposing your own number or contact list?

You go as if you’re about to send a message and just click on the pic that comes up. You only expose your number if you send them a message.

Offline 0mard3000

the real question here is...who have you found that is bubbule butt worthy

100% the key factor. Will definitely keep all posted. I need to see the ass in the flesh to give proper ratings.

Offline tantric talents

You go as if you’re about to send a message and just click on the pic that comes up. You only expose your number if you send them a message.
Thanks. I will have to use iPhone for that as punting phone is ancient Nokia and no internet access.