Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen SexyPussyKatz in Bristol?  (Read 3026 times)

123abc

Anyone had the pleasure of seeing her?

External Link/Members Only

I was thinking of seeing her sometime soon but wanted to know what she's like. So if anyone has any experiences with her, please share  :thumbsup:

Offline Qwerty

Because I should imagine "123abc" is actually the WG doing a spot of touting
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:20:11 am by Qwerty »

Offline Roth

Because I should imagine "123abc" is actually the WG doing a spot of touting

You spoilt the fun!! :lol:

123abc

Why would you?  :vomit: :vomit: :dash:

Is there something wrong with her? I guess I should somewhere else for a cheap BJ

Offline Roth

Is there something wrong with her? I guess I should somewhere else for a cheap BJ

No you keep going to her and leave  the decent prossies to genuine UKP punters.   :lol:

Offline TPotts

Nice lady, big tits. But don't think she was too keen on me. An awkward punt.

bristolqwerty

Nice lady, big tits. But don't think she was too keen on me. An awkward punt.

Awkward being you had to winch her up on a forklift to gain access.  :dash:

Offline Gary_Oak

I saw her. She was pretty friendly, however I only went for a quick 15 minute blowjob so I can't comment on anything else.

It was cheap and cheerful.

lardybloke

Anyone had the pleasure of seeing her?

I was thinking of seeing her sometime soon but wanted to know what she's like. So if anyone has any experiences with her, please share  :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to see her next weekend (I appreciate that it's ages since you originally put the feelers out, but hey ho) for 30 mins or more. I'll let you know.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 10:54:26 am by lardybloke »

bristolqwerty

I'm hoping to see her next weekend (I appreciate that it's ages since you originally put the feelers out, but hey ho) for 30 mins or more. I'll let you know.

Sorry for sounding rude, I expect you'd walk paway from some of the Asian ladies I see too but....
External Link/Members Only  You must be joking on this one....... :unknown:
I guess you're going for the £25 15 BJ then. 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 11:52:58 am by bristolqwerty »

lardybloke

Sorry for sounding rude, I expect you'd walk paway from some of the Asian ladies I see too but....
External Link/Members Only  You must be joking on this one....... :unknown:
I guess you're going for the £25 15 BJ then.

I've no idea if I'd walk away from them, it would probably depend what they were doing at the time, and thanks for uploading those photos - I don't have the internet so I'd never have known what she looked like without your help.

bristolqwerty

No problem, once again not taking the P but........leave a review if you do go  :sarcastic:

vw

Not my cup of Tea, but hey some people drink Kopi Luwak and others drink spunk from the brothels used condom bin.  Who am I to judge sitting here drinking Thatchers Gold.

Offline Roth

Not my cup of Tea, but hey some people drink Kopi Luwak and others drink spunk from the brothels used condom bin.  Who am I to judge sitting here drinking Thatchers Gold.

Personally I'd drink the shit coffee anytime over punting with her! :scare: :vomit: :scare:

bristolqwerty

The term "SexyPussy" should be removed from her profile name = leaving just Katz
I love giving RO, easily up there with owo and cowgirl riding but I'd even give this a miss, where do you start? It reminds of the programme "supersize" me and we know what happened there,  :timeout:  everything in moderation, too much of a good thing.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 07:43:51 pm by bristolqwerty »

lardybloke

Been a while, and don't know how to link it, but check my reviews, I've done 1.

Hairybum

I must be missing something....... I thought she was great!!!

Nice girl.... awesome tits!!!