Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Millie - playmates leeds  (Read 976 times)

Offline Tommy59

Another new girl at playmates with no photos so thought I would take a gamble

External Link/Members Only

Easy and simple same day booking a week or so ago for a 1 hour booking on the weekly offer for £130, was buzzed up to the apartment and let in by millie hiding behind the door, drink offered just juice and shower taken before we got to the main action.

Millie advertised as a beautiful natural blonde I saw for an hour was on the weekly offer again the 1 main upside to booking with playmates.

She is facially quite average imo but easy enough to get along with. Owo performed quite well not too deep tho and finished in preferred method of doggy in the bag towards the 50 min mark had a quick cleanup and chat after and was out of the apartment a few mins before my hour was up felt a bit rushed. Overall fairly average booking with a nice enough girl that I just wasn't attracted to so won't be returning.
Banned reason: Making false bareback allegations
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Tommy59

Upon reflection of my own bookings reading them back I think I'll be taking less risks on the agency girls due to lack of reviews and not enough to go on based on the agency website in terms of services and pictures and the fact that some of the more well reviewed girls like Emily and Alicia have left I think I might put them on the back burner for a while.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 10:38:20 pm by nad87 »

am1r69

yes mate was going to say 2 out 3 neutral with same agency
bw

Offline xxxboy

Emily hasn"t left Nad

Just no pictures

Offline Tommy59

Might want to check it out because they have a habit if recycling profiles I think all I know is I haven't tried Emily for some time almost impossible to book
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 05:33:56 pm by nad87 »