Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vikki-loves-play85 - Barnsley  (Read 975 times)

3 review(s) for Vikki-loves-play85 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Newpunter27

link External Link/Members Only

comms great comms, very accommodating and within 30 minutes of first text I was making my way up the stairs.

location Just off the M1 jct 36 near Wombwell- nice apartments , private and secure parking. She shares the apartment with missmegantease by the looks although no ones else in the apartment.

the money £130 for 1 hour

girl Better than expected! I always walk in without a pre determined thought of what I think the girl would look like adds to the excitement right? She opened the door wearing similar to request long legs, very fit body - stats appear right. Cracking body and a lovely pair of tits! Great personality, very engaging and likeable. Very good looking facially

the meet Great DFK, then onto a nice little massage,  lovely tasty pussy - fresh and clean. She was hell bent on making me cum through BJ but before that did ask if I could cum twice. Refused to blow the load and decided to give her a good fucking. Various positions, nothing exaggerated and appeared to be enjoying it. Off with the condom - CIM . She toddled off to the bathroom. I got cleaned up - offered a massage to which I declined even though we was on the edge of time up. Walked out 57 minutes from entering.

overallmy first meet outside of an agency! But very enjoyable! Vikki is defo up my street, acids test would I see her again? Absolutely!