Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer?  (Read 955 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

How does summer punting work for you?

More punting?
Less punting?
Something else?

I have fewer clients in summer so less travel and less ££.
Missus HP does not work in the summer so less opportunity to escape for a punt.
Some ladies not available when their kids are off school if they work from home.

Of course when I do punt it is easier to undress quickly as wearing fewer clothes.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 09:17:09 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Vice Admiral

Of course when I do punt it is easier to undress quickly as wearing fewer clothes.

An important point, which I must say had never occurred to me!

Punting in summer should indeed allow at least an extra 30 seconds for the pleasures of the flesh – definitely not to be sniffed at.

Offline LLPunting

Don't you just pop out of one leg and get straight in?  "Biking" is so much easier and quicker than dogging.

Offline Drayki

Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn... doesn’t matter to me, if I get the urge to go and fuck an sp I will, the only thing with the Summer is to fucking hot sometimes, also noticed a lot of sp’s saying the Sun makes them more horny  :lol:

Offline Listerlad2011

I've had a few cancelled booking due to the heat!

Offline catweazle

Best thing about Summer is the amount of civvy flesh on display, ideal to get the juices flowing ahead of a punt.

Online threechilliman

My punting is driven by opportunity and desire, not by the time of year.

Offline Malvolio

A bit less as there's no way I can enjoy sex if it's too hot.

Offline Home Alone

Up till last year, I punted rough the same number of times a month, irrespective of the time of year. Now I've kind of lost the urge to spend 'this month's punting budget', I find I'm missing punting much less than I would have thought this time last year.

I'm having about 10 days' holiday in the South of England early next month - this time last year, I'd have checked AW to see who's likely to be available in the area I'm visiting and make provisional arrangements. So far this year, I can't even be arsed to do a search.