Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Always pay the WG the price agreed  (Read 1262 times)

Stevensmiles

I see her point.
A price I had agreed on with a client resulted in the company only paying me half the ten grand I was supposed to collect.
I immediately went home and set fire to the garden shed.

I just don’t get this girls way of thinking. The punter diddled her so why set fire to the sodding bed for Christ’s sake

Offline Bigwilts

If he booked the room then the hotel would have swiped his card details to bill him for burnt sheets / damage to the room

JV547845

She should start using adultwork and use the feedback system to avoid being scammed in future ;-).   

It's not the hotel's fault, even if a night's stay there could cost more than her overnight rate.

Typical fucking Daily Mail printing the Janitor's photo as if he was the punter and not actually the real deceased victim.

Gangel

A bit off topic but I can understand why she was charged with manslaughter when it should have been arson, it is very unfortunate that the man died fighting the fire but she didn't set out to kill him, and this is on the same day that the knife boy in croydon gets a two year suspended sentence.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 12:08:22 am by Gangel »

Offline Corus Boy

A bit off topic but I can understand why she was charged with manslaughter when it should have been arson, it is very unfortunate that the man died fighting the fire but she didn't set out to kill him, and this is on the same day that the knife boy in croydon gets a two year suspended sentence.

I thought that's why it is a charge of Manslaughter not Murder?

Offline puntlover1

Involuntary manslaughter occurs where a person kills, but does so without the intent to kill or cause GBH.

There are two types of involuntary manslaughter, namely:

that caused by the defendant's gross negligence; and
    that caused by his unlawful or dangerous act.

Basically, if you recklessly perform an unlawful or dangerous act and someone dies as a result, you can be convicted of manslaughter.

Offline catweazle

Slightly straying off topic here but l recently saw a senior police officer on TV commenting on a spate of deliberately started fires, saying:

"We do feel that there is too much arson about these days........"

Offline jok32

300 quid for an overnight seems rather cheap - haven't seen those kind of rates on AW in London before
Name sounds a bit Arab/Moroccan but she looks a bit Rom
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 11:05:39 am by jok32 »

Offline puntlover1

300 quid for an overnight seems rather cheap - haven't seen those kind of rates on AW in London before
Name sounds a bit Arab/Moroccan but she looks a bit Rom

The punter found her in a nightclub. Makes me wonder if she was actually a professional AW prossie or one of those amateur SA types.

Offline jok32

Wasn't sure whether to believe that bit in the article, as I doubt a punter when interviewed for the media would admit how he actually booked her