Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Still here, but only just.  (Read 970 times)

Offline itk

Hi all, been a member here a few years now and also enjoy reading all aspects of the forum. However, the week before last I had one hell of a health scare, I won’t go into details but I’m lucky to be here. It really did scare the shit out of me, as I considered myself to be healthy.

I’m still not out of the woods but back home now, but the medication I’m on has given me impotence.
I’d booked with a semi regular for this week but that’s had to be cancelled, and speaking to the doctor yesterday I was advised to get 100% better before thinking of, as she described it ‘fun time’  :lol:

vw

Good advice form the doctor.  Hope its not too log to wait. 

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Unless you are banned from all forms of "excitement" and the WG is a semi regular, why don't you explain your predicament and if she is anything like understanding and thinking of future trade, have a meet that just has fun you can safely enjoy? Unless your enjoyment is only a shagging for however long meet then it can be very relaxing. After your scare an hour or so distraction with an attractive woman might be just what you need. GFE with perhaps a little mutual massage and oral might be just what the doctor ordered for your ego.

Online LLPunting

Sorry to hear of your predicament, glad that there's a way forward and you're back home.

Is the doctor sexy?  You could always suggest you need her opinion on which "fun time" activities are permissible.  You could always ask for a demonstration of exact techniques to employ.

Offline shyboy1

Sorry to hear of your predicament, glad that there's a way forward and you're back home.

Is the doctor sexy?  You could always suggest you need her opinion on which "fun time" activities are permissible.  You could always ask for a demonstration of exact techniques to employ.

:drinks:
+1. Excellent advice there.
Firstly I’m sorry to hear of your health scare and happy to hear you are still alive and kicking.
I had a similar situation a few years ago and was sort of under the impression that I would not be engaging in “fun time” again. However I missed just having some human contact and the sight of a beautiful woman sharing my bed so after a lot of thought and agonising I took the plunge. Did my research and picked an experienced well reviewed (AW) Wg who is sadly off the scene now. Booked a 3 hour meet explaining that it would probably be just massage and bit of oral and toying on her due to my condition. She agreed and said let’s just see how it goes, no pressure.
Well the sight of her fantastic body lying next to me and her getting herself off with her favourite toy did the trick and I had the best 3 hours I’d had in years.
The key phrase is no pressure, don’t go in expecting to perform, just be content to relax in good company and go with the flow.
Please listen to the Doc’s though and be prepared to wait a while if they think you should.
But it’s amazing how time spent even just cuddling and relaxing with the right wg can lift your spirits and that will speed your recovery.
All the best to you
SB
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 03:20:21 pm by shyboy1 »

Offline tynetunnel

I wish you a speedy recovery. Just take things slow and steady and follow your docs advice  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

All the best mate!!

Not sure if you have any words advice to gve to the forum regarding the health scare??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cueball

Get well soon itk.

Punting is like any other hobby, stop while you're not fit and return when your able.

Offline itk

Thanks for the kind words. I did think about still going ahead with the punt, but worry about what might happen, or lack of it.