Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soho London. Establishments  (Read 1284 times)

Essex.Fella

I know not regards to punting exactly, but......
Few years ago went into Soho London with an ex. Whilst there, we went to a little back street peep show. Now this evening was in Soho, and do you think could find it??? Could we fuck lol.
Does anyone else know the one i mean? Had a woman behind a little counter changin money up as the slots only took £2 coins. Walked in and there were 4 booths, with 2 gorgeous women writhing around naked behind them, playing with their tits/pussies.
As far as im aware it was the only one in the area

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
I know not regards to punting exactly, but......
Few years ago went into Soho London with an ex. Whilst there, we went to a little back street peep show. Now this evening was in Soho, and do you think could find it??? Could we fuck lol.
Does anyone else know the one i mean? Had a woman behind a little counter changin money up as the slots only took £2 coins. Walked in and there were 4 booths, with 2 gorgeous women writhing around naked behind them, playing with their tits/pussies.
As far as im aware it was the only one in the area

I think you will find that Westminster Council has cleaned it up and moved the Peep Show booths on, there may be some in the back streets, but can't be sure, you need a resident Londoner to tell you

Essex.Fella

Offline joe diddley

I suspect yo mean the one is Tisbury Court. You could have a look but pretty sure it has now closed.

Offline rebelsurge

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline hawai5o

In its place White lilly Spa .A massage shop .

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I think there were one or two others as well as TC, but comments on the Soho thread lead me to believe that they are all gone.

Offline hawai5o

There were also  2  Hostess Clubs or it could've been  just one Club but with 2 entrances ,one in Tisbury Court and the other on Brewer St .Similar set up as now with White Lilly Spa .

Offline youngfire

Does anybody know of any place similar like the one there used to be in Tisbury Court??