Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Sexy Thai - Milton Keynes  (Read 516 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7766559) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Nick1042

External Link/Members Only

£80 for half an hour, communication via text no issue.

After reading markmywords excellent review of another Thai girl in the area Yuki - External Link/Members Only , I wanted to try her out myself. So I texted in the morning but was told Yuki wasn't available but her friend Lisa was. I had seen Lisa's AW profile & although she looked good, it didn't read aswell as Yuki's. Yuki's says about her offering 'kissing like a girlfriend & owo included'.  Lisa's profile mentions nothing about kissing and owo is stated as £10 extra. So I agreed to see Lisa as long as she offers same gfe as Yuki with kissing and owo for £80 half an hour. I was told this was all fine & so I agreed to the meeting.

The location is flat near Sainsburys used a lot by touring Thai girls in the area,don't think the buzzer is working as I had to ring & be given the door code to get in, not an issue though. Lisa is the girl in the pictures, however as usual the pictures have been enhanced so not quite as good looking but still fairly attractive,and she was smiley & friendly. She's not very tall & she does have large breasts like in her pictures which for me was the best thing about her as I like big breasts real or fake I 'm not fussed lol. You can see in the pictures she has a tattoo on thigh/leg but I was surprised when she got naked, as she has a huge tiger tattoo on her back. This didn't bother me, I like tattoos & have plenty myself but thought I should mention it, might put some people off. On re looking at her profile pictures I can now see part of it, not sure how I missed it before.

Onto the action, unfortunately very mechanical & nothing to write home about. Was told to take my clothes off while she went into another room to stash the case. Came back & she took off her clothes & we got onto the bed, Lisa got on top of me & I went to kiss her & she turned her head, then buried her face into my neck & kissed my neck. I fondled her breasts & when she lifted her head I tried to kiss her again but she turned her head then moved down my body & grabbed my cock. She wiped my cock with a wet wipe and started to give me owo which was ok, she did look up at me once during & got sloppy with it but no spitting or deep throat or noises etc. After a while she asked if I was ready for a condom & she put it on & then we started with her on top of me. Once inside her there was very little movement  from her, seemed like I was doing all the work. I grabbed those big breasts again while we fucked, at one point she leant down over me & once again I tried to kiss her & she moved her head. I gave up with trying to kiss her from this point. We went to missionary, she just laid there while I fucked her, she didn't look at me once. She grabbed my arm & she spent the whole time fixing her eyes on my tattoos on my arm. She made plenty of noises but can't be sure if these were from pleasure or pain. I asked if she was ok a couple of times & she kept saying 'yes, its good'. Finally we did doggy & this is when I came. She wiped me up, I caught my breath, bit of a chat, her English was ok, got dressed & left. Was bout 20 minutes I think.

Giving neutral & not negative as she is like her pictures, fairly attractive, friendly, liked her breasts & she did give me the owo we agreed on without demanding the extra £10 like her profile states. Shame about the kissing though & could get a bit more enthusiastic.

Offline punjabi_sand

Had the exact same experience mate. It's a same she isn't like her flatmate Yuki. Looks like we both drew the shorter straw.

Offline Nick1042

Yea disappointing as she is fairly attractive and liked her boobs, shame about the lack of kissing and the mediocre service. Will try and see Yuki next week.