Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Thai xx - Glasgow  (Read 932 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7243017) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Massageseeker71

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Meet happened couple of weeks ago in pollokshields £70 for 30 mins

Comms - done by texts. Fast responses but a bit of back and forth to sort the time. Was then told ok to come a bit earlier

Location - Pollokshields area. Flat buzzer not work so had to come and get me at the door. Like what I saw and even though told me to be quite very flirty already. Yes there was another girl in the flat but never saw anyone else

The girl - yes probably a bit older and slightly ambushed but really attractive. Continued the flirting and went to stash money

The meet - Started off with a message. Was asked to take clothes off and lay face down. She does know what she is doing. Had asked for a good massages and she was naked on top working on different parts. Top to flip and then a bit more on front while she played with me. On with the bag and the onto oral which was nice. Started with her on top and the onto mish for a bit before I came. Nice wee chat after. English is good. Hope to see again if she is back in Glasgow.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 05:21:15 pm by Massageseeker71 »